Not to sure I like the look of this

Started by Borchester, May 11, 2021, 09:30:45 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 11, 2021, 09:30:45 PM

Sir Keir has appointed Rachael Reeves as his Shadow Chancellor and the bloody woman is ridden with common sense.

She believes that anyone unemployed two years, or one year if under 25 years old, should be required to take a job or have their benefits cut, agrees with quantitative easing and wants to be mates with Israel.

Too much of this and the Labour party will start to look electable.

Rachel reeve? The new saviour of the labour party , the person who once upon a time promised to be tougher on benefits than the tories?

Tell me borkie , how this makes labour electable?

Again , another blairite promoted back into the limelight , its like ed millibands team mark 2 . How did rachael get on in the 2015 GE with her boss ed ?

Im sure there must be some method to your mad statement about rachael making labour electable , but to my mind , how does having two tory parties in england bode well for the future of english politics?

Starmer is making the same mistake as milliband did before him , rehashing blairite politics , so why is starmer the master tactician going to far any better than brown or milliband before him?

If you are a tory , and want tory politics and governance , why vote red tory when you can vote the real thing?

Anyway well done sir keir , making labour even more unelectable in scotland is great news.

Rachel Reeve is exactly the sort of craven, gutless, unprincipled dog-whistle politician that's got the party into such an unholy, but richly deserved, electoral mess.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Sir Keir has appointed Rachael Reeves as his Shadow Chancellor and the bloody woman is ridden with common sense.

She believes that anyone unemployed two years, or one year if under 25 years old, should be required to take a job or have their benefits cut, agrees with quantitative easing and wants to be mates with Israel.

Too much of this and the Labour party will start to look electable.
Algerie Francais !