SKY NewsSister of murdered MP Jo Cox seeks to be Labour by-election candidate

Started by GBNews, May 13, 2021, 01:00:13 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

As we know the labour party should be looking for leave candidates or at least those who have renounced the folly of attempting to derail Brexit as a bad call . This lady fails on both counts so should be avoided as a candidate .

Having passed on my wisdom  ??? bring it on , another Labour seat bites the dust .

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on May 13, 2021, 04:23:39 PM
Probably,another bunch being put in the dock and I think a lot of people in Yorkshire and elsewhere put a lot of blame on labour.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-57093267
Horrific. 
Is one victim cited so that others can be cited at later dates should these cases fail...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 13, 2021, 02:43:28 PM
I can imagine that this will be another red brick knocked out of the wall.
Probably,another bunch being put in the dock and I think a lot of people in Yorkshire and elsewhere put a lot of blame on labour.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-57093267
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

I can imagine that this will be another red brick knocked out of the wall.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

This should be an interesting one to watch. The resigning MP won by 3500 votes from the Tories, but a pro Brexit independent got 6000 votes. So where will that Brexit support go and will the Jo Cox sympathy vote counter any collapse of Labour support...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

GBNews

Sister of murdered MP Jo Cox seeks to be Labour by-election candidate

The sister of murdered MP Jo Cox is hoping to stand for Labour at the upcoming Batley and Spen by-election.

Source: Sister of murdered MP Jo Cox seeks to be Labour by-election candidate