SKY NewsSister of murdered MP Jo Cox seeks to be Labour by-election candidate

Started by GBNews, May 13, 2021, 01:00:13 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 29, 2021, 09:37:59 AM
You've been watching "Hot Fuzz" again - it's all for the "Greater Good".

I have not seen Hot Fuzz for years. My experience of Hoodie wearers is they have just committed a crime, or are in the process of committing a crime, or are about to commit a crime.
It also appears to be the uniform of County Lines drug couriers.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 09:19:50 AM
I am prejudiced, based on personal experience anyone wearing a hoodie is suspect.
You've been watching "Hot Fuzz" again - it's all for the "Greater Good".

In other news, Muslims in Batley and Spen are found to be anti Lesbian, misogynists and anti-Jew, so Labour should do quite well there... - IF they didn't have a lesbian female candidate. The Muslims rather like their own Muslim George Galloway, so expect him to do well tomorrow.

Starmer says he will stay even if they lose Batley and Spen, so expect him to be gone by the weekend if they do lose it.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 29, 2021, 08:43:14 AM
While as I said I could be wrong,the bloke the police wish to trace could be a common or garden scroteone of those Baz alluded to or an entirely innocent member of the public.

I am prejudiced, based on personal experience anyone wearing a hoodie is suspect.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 08:05:01 AM
As there is (allegedly,) a lot of racism involved in the campaigning racists are not all the right wing stereo type.

Also with 16 candidates and the "noises off," in recent days the result is unpredictable.
While as I said I could be wrong,the bloke the police wish to trace could be a common or garden scroteone of those Baz alluded to or an entirely innocent member of the public.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 28, 2021, 10:13:33 PM
Well labour supporters attacked,the suspect doesn't look like a rabid right winger,still I could be wrong.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-57636903

As there is (allegedly,) a lot of racism involved in the campaigning racists are not all the right wing stereo type.

Also with 16 candidates and the "noises off," in recent days the result is unpredictable.

cromwell

Well labour supporters attacked,the suspect doesn't look like a rabid right winger,still I could be wrong.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-57636903

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 23, 2021, 02:38:16 PM
Did anyone else see the reports yesterday - Muslim activists telling people not to support lesbian Leadbetter?
(Sharp intake of breath)
Hope not hate eh?

maybe they hope she wont notice.

Barry

Did anyone else see the reports yesterday - Muslim activists telling people not to support lesbian Leadbetter?
(Sharp intake of breath)
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 14, 2021, 10:03:29 PM
the police promptly apologise to the mob and let them go.

The translation for the "mob" is the local glaswegian community out in support for two glaswegians and against your countries home office brownshirts.

Bad day at the office for tory party high command borkie , and a pr disaster for bojos "new model army" ;D when polis scotland do as little as possible to help your countries home office snatch squad.

Your losing control borkie.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 14, 2021, 10:03:29 PM
Just the way things are Pat. A couple of illegal immigrants are picked in Glasgow and the police promptly apologise to the mob and let them go.

Illegal immigrants? You make it sound as though they just swam ashore at largs borkie.

They have been in scotland for ten years , and one is a car mechanic and the other a chef.

As for apologising to the mob , scotland didnt vote for your countries immigration policies.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on May 14, 2021, 04:57:43 PM
Why was Mair "clearly insane", and how was he "stitched up"...?

Just the way things are Pat. A couple of illegal immigrants are picked in Glasgow and the police promptly apologise to the mob and let them go. A black guy gets killed 4,000 miles away and he automatically becomes the hero of the fashionable left. You are desperate to be a victim. No one can explain these things, they are just so.

Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on May 14, 2021, 11:29:12 AM
Will there be a sympathy vote?

Thomas Mair was clearly insane but he was stitched up anyway. I would not like to put money on it, but reckon it will be another Tory win. Actually, I will put four cooked chickens on it. The Labour party will go into the election with a photo of Saint Jo and the Tories will try to buy up every vote Batley and Spen.

Should be fun
Why was Mair "clearly insane", and how was he "stitched up"...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on May 13, 2021, 02:01:45 PM
This should be an interesting one to watch. The resigning MP won by 3500 votes from the Tories, but a pro Brexit independent got 6000 votes. So where will that Brexit support go and will the Jo Cox sympathy vote counter any collapse of Labour support...?

Will there be a sympathy vote?

Thomas Mair was clearly insane but he was stitched up anyway. I would not like to put money on it, but reckon it will be another Tory win. Actually, I will put four cooked chickens on it. The Labour party will go into the election with a photo of Saint Jo and the Tories will try to buy up every vote Batley and Spen.

Should be fun
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on May 13, 2021, 05:23:13 PM

Horrific. 
Is one victim cited so that others can be cited at later dates should these cases fail...?

I thought this was usually a stunt implemented by the prosecution allowing the guilty to make a guilty plea to a specimen charge and then have hundreds of others "taken into consideration" meaning they get a slap on the wrist and maybe another week in the slammer in total.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: patman post on May 13, 2021, 05:23:13 PM

Horrific. 
Is one victim cited so that others can be cited at later dates should these cases fail...?
No idea Pat,though if there are I would imagine they will be added.