Israel v Gaza

Started by Barry, May 13, 2021, 04:56:15 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Death to all Arabs, what could possibly go wrong.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 14, 2021, 03:54:08 PM
When you can refute that they stopped paying rent, and that the government delayed process because of the sensitivity, I'll look forward to the link.
If you have a look at Al Jazeera you will see Pallywood are back in production.
Well tbh Baz I've seen no actual evidence,I'm not saying it's untrue but it's her word against others.

I distrust what she says because she only gives one half of the story on the internal strife.

Anyway I reckon SW is right,they're all barmy.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

I think we have all done enough laps around our star to know that nobody can ever be right ,wrong or close when commenting on the middle east , Arabs , Jews ,Israel or the parting of the Red Sea .

Just accept they are all looney tunes  and  let them get on with it , the world will be a better place without them

Barry

When you can refute that they stopped paying rent, and that the government delayed process because of the sensitivity, I'll look forward to the link.
If you have a look at Al Jazeera you will see Pallywood are back in production.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 14, 2021, 12:39:18 PM
I'll let Melanie Phillips answer that from Jerusalem, since you have just repeated Adam Boulton's fatuous claim.

Instead, he made the fatuous claim that that the violence was a reaction to the "forcible eviction" from the Jerusalem district of Sheikh Jarrah of Palestinians who had "no property rights".

This is risible. Let's spell this out once again. Four Palestinian families are currently at risk of eviction in Sheikh Jarrah. [HIGHLIGHT]These Palestinians are the tenants of an Israeli organisation that owns these properties. They are threatened with eviction simply because  they are refusing to pay their rent.[/HIGHLIGHT]

They are not facing eviction because they are Arabs and the Jews want to replace Arab residents by Jews. Jews already own these properties, and have done so since the middle of the 19th century with only one break.

This was between 1948 and 1967 when Jordan illegally occupied this territory, expelled the Jews and sequestered their land. When Jerusalem was re-unified, the Jewish owners regained their properties and the Arab tenants signed an agreement confirming that the Jews were the rightful owners.

It was only after the current Arab residents refused to pay the rent and illegally expanded the properties that the Jewish owners initiated eviction proceedings. This is nothing other than a local rent dispute between landlord and tenant which has been cynically and wickedly twisted to serve the propaganda interests of the Palestinians.

It is extraordinary to see the credulous laziness with which much of the western media, along with a number of politicians, have swallowed and regurgitated this malevolent rubbish about the Palestinians' current onslaught against Israel.

Well I don't know if that's correct havent looked too hard yet but she is biased,she waffles on about the israeli arabs attacking jews but omits to mention the reverse which even netanyahu has said is wrong

Barry

I'll let Melanie Phillips answer that from Jerusalem, since you have just repeated Adam Boulton's fatuous claim.

Instead, he made the fatuous claim that that the violence was a reaction to the "forcible eviction" from the Jerusalem district of Sheikh Jarrah of Palestinians who had "no property rights".

This is risible. Let's spell this out once again. Four Palestinian families are currently at risk of eviction in Sheikh Jarrah. [HIGHLIGHT]These Palestinians are the tenants of an Israeli organisation that owns these properties. They are threatened with eviction simply because  they are refusing to pay their rent.[/HIGHLIGHT]

They are not facing eviction because they are Arabs and the Jews want to replace Arab residents by Jews. Jews already own these properties, and have done so since the middle of the 19th century with only one break.

This was between 1948 and 1967 when Jordan illegally occupied this territory, expelled the Jews and sequestered their land. When Jerusalem was re-unified, the Jewish owners regained their properties and the Arab tenants signed an agreement confirming that the Jews were the rightful owners.

It was only after the current Arab residents refused to pay the rent and illegally expanded the properties that the Jewish owners initiated eviction proceedings. This is nothing other than a local rent dispute between landlord and tenant which has been cynically and wickedly twisted to serve the propaganda interests of the Palestinians.

It is extraordinary to see the credulous laziness with which much of the western media, along with a number of politicians, have swallowed and regurgitated this malevolent rubbish about the Palestinians' current onslaught against Israel.
† The end is nigh †

Sampanviking

The spark for this, as I understand it, is the theft by Jews of Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem. In the past a lot of this has happened already, usually justified by the claim that the houses were originally Jewish. This time these are homes built by the UN specifically to rehouse Palestinians, displaced (cleansed) from other parts of the newly formed Israel

I cannot see any justification for the Jewish action and it is clearly theft and theft from the International Community.
But then what do you expect from a state founded by Narco Gangsters....

cromwell

Well I think Netanyahu was more truthful about the internal problems than old Mel and that they can battle the outside threat but the internal is something new and I think he's quite rightly worried.

Barry

The Gazans / Iran proxies have been emboldened by the change in the USA government. They've discovered that a volley of 100 missiles can overwhelm the Iron Dome system and therefore a lot of people have been killed and injured.
They totally target civilians.

They've crossed a red line hitting Jerusalem and Tel Aviv and Israel may well have to put forces in on the ground in Gaza to take out the Hamas terrorists. That could be very expensive in lives of Israeli soldiers. It was last time.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 13, 2021, 04:56:15 PM
Here we go again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhgOc8NgJYQ

She presented a very one sided view IMO the right wing Israelies are as much to blame for the internal strife but she skirts that

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

It was only a matter of time .  Abraham has a lot to answer for .

Barry

† The end is nigh †