Ah well the Westminster party has been lying

Started by Sheepy, May 14, 2021, 09:29:37 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on May 16, 2021, 01:33:39 PM
Well that's great Baz.......but it does rather conflict with your signature :) :) :) ;)
Well I guess that is the point, very few actually believe any of it is great, instead it is being foisted upon them.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 16, 2021, 12:49:07 PM
It seems the public don't support any of this stuff. So why is it being pushed. Time for a referendum or three.

Well that's great Baz.......but it does rather conflict with your signature :) :) :) ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

It seems the public don't support any of this stuff. So why is it being pushed. Time for a referendum or three.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on May 16, 2021, 11:46:54 AM
I don't mind immigrants. They tend to be pushy bastards who end up in Pinner and vote Conservative. But Greens are sanctimonious gits who make my piles bleed. I reckon we should have a policy of allowing one immigrant in provided we can export a tree hugger.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/viral/from-peaceful-march-to-violence-london-free-palestine-protest-ends-in-ugly-scenes-outside-israeli-embassy/vi-BB1gMBBy?ocid=msedgntp
Well if you say Borchester. Personally I am not entirely convinced by all the bullshit.

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on May 16, 2021, 11:39:41 AM
Well it seems the greens are on the case, they are going to remove as many freedoms as possible under the guise of a better world, although they don't actually have any way of putting the save the planet policies into action because no infrastructure exists for it. They don't plan to build one as taking away your way of staying warm upping your taxes and taking away any form of personal transport that doesn't include a bicycle. Meanwhile their more militant wing glues themselves to banks and smashes them up occasionally as a reminder to them the damage they have caused to humanity and probably the planet. Which I admit does give me a wry grin to see them on the receiving end for a change.

I don't mind immigrants. They tend to be pushy bastards who end up in Pinner and vote Conservative. But Greens are sanctimonious gits who make my piles bleed. I reckon we should have a policy of allowing one immigrant in provided we can export a tree hugger.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on May 14, 2021, 09:29:37 AM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/five-million-eu-citizens-apply-193140077.html
Those estimated EU figures it seems were pulled from thin air and it now seems it is double the amount.
I guess the Greens will be kicking off with the ones the Conservatives imported from outside the EU, it must be nearer 10 million, the number of extra resources needed must be a great worry for the greens. I will have a look and see what they think about it.
Well it seems the greens are on the case, they are going to remove as many freedoms as possible under the guise of a better world, although they don't actually have any way of putting the save the planet policies into action because no infrastructure exists for it. They don't plan to build one as taking away your way of staying warm upping your taxes and taking away any form of personal transport that doesn't include a bicycle. Meanwhile their more militant wing glues themselves to banks and smashes them up occasionally as a reminder to them the damage they have caused to humanity and probably the planet. Which I admit does give me a wry grin to see them on the receiving end for a change.

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/five-million-eu-citizens-apply-193140077.html
Those estimated EU figures it seems were pulled from thin air and it now seems it is double the amount.
I guess the Greens will be kicking off with the ones the Conservatives imported from outside the EU, it must be nearer 10 million, the number of extra resources needed must be a great worry for the greens. I will have a look and see what they think about it.