Andrew Neil V Corbyn Interview

Started by Churchill, November 27, 2019, 08:53:19 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=7634 time=1574897387 user_id=84
Well Labour have had such an easy ride under scrotes like Andrew Marr, Jeremey Vine, Jo Coburn and the Naga Munchetty that when they come across a ruthless hatchet man like Andrew Neil and to a slightly lesser extent Piers Morgan all the careful coaching goes out of the window and they are exposed for the shallow and ignorant ideallogues they really are.

After last night's merciless humiliation of Wurzel by Andrew Neil( a Scarecrow would have done better!) any marginal improvement in Labours results in the polls will surely have atomised. The dishonest and frankly pathetic attempts to deflect such a nightmare interview with their scurrilous falsehood and fear mongering regarding prescription medicines from the US, largely discounted and dismissed by the objective media nust surely be the Tories icing on the cake.

Problem is, your A typical Labour voter and under 30's Labour voters aren't watching Andrew Neil. The youngsters are falling for the 12 quid, patches on the elbows grandad routine.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Major Sinic

Quote from: T00ts post_id=7546 time=1574854257 user_id=54
I was about to giggle but then thought it's not so funny anymore.

Well Labour have had such an easy ride under scrotes like Andrew Marr, Jeremey Vine, Jo Coburn and the Naga Munchetty that when they come across a ruthless hatchet man like Andrew Neil and to a slightly lesser extent Piers Morgan all the careful coaching goes out of the window and they are exposed for the shallow and ignorant ideallogues they really are.

After last night's merciless humiliation of Wurzel by Andrew Neil( a Scarecrow would have done better!) any marginal improvement in Labours results in the polls will surely have atomised. The dishonest and frankly pathetic attempts to deflect such a nightmare interview with their scurrilous falsehood and fear mongering regarding prescription medicines from the US, largely discounted and dismissed by the objective media nust surely be the Tories icing on the cake.

Churchill

Quote from: T00ts post_id=7546 time=1574854257 user_id=54

No its not funny , he his Marxists and assorted Comrades will damage my country and the rest of the UK more than the Luftwaffe did and what the EU can do when we leave.

My grandkids and their grandkids will be paying the bills Corbyn and Co will run up
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7542 time=1574853280 user_id=69
The light were on but nobody was at home, Corbyn is well trained by his Puppet Masters he sticks to their script

Churchill

The light were on but nobody was at home, Corbyn is well trained by his Puppet Masters he sticks to their script
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

Oh gosh I'm not a violent person as a rule but I had all the wrong urges while trying to plough through the interview. I have had to turn it off in case I break one of my rules of decent behaviour.  :kikass:  :oops:

I was looking at his body language and must say he showed very little up to where I pulled the plug,  but there was an underlying annoyance brewing and a rather glazed expression. Neil was a bulldog as usual.

Churchill

Hindu Leaders and the Archbishop of Canterbury now back the Chief Rabbi

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=7531 time=1574851843 user_id=51
I just listened to the whole interview.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000bqpt/the-andrew-neil-interviews-election-2019-jeremy-corbyn">//https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000bqpt/the-andrew-neil-interviews-election-2019-jeremy-corbyn

Corbyn has this annoying habit of trying to generalise everything, rather than answering a specific point. For instance it took minutes to drag out of him that he would need to borrow up to 60 billion to pay off the WASPI women. He kept saying it would be paid from government reserves, but I fail to see how a government in debt has reserves. Unless they are somehow ring-fenced, how does that work?

:dsh:

Thanks for the link I missed this and wanted to catch up.

Barry

I just listened to the whole interview.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000bqpt/the-andrew-neil-interviews-election-2019-jeremy-corbyn">//https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000bqpt/the-andrew-neil-interviews-election-2019-jeremy-corbyn

Corbyn has this annoying habit of trying to generalise everything, rather than answering a specific point. For instance it took minutes to drag out of him that he would need to borrow up to 60 billion to pay off the WASPI women. He kept saying it would be paid from government reserves, but I fail to see how a government in debt has reserves. Unless they are somehow ring-fenced, how does that work?

:dsh:
† The end is nigh †

Churchill

This according to the DM is the response by Corbyn supporters to Corbyn's disaster of an interview with Neil, Corbyn yet again refusing to answer questions openly and honestly , on the Chief Rabbis opinion, ruling out not taxing workers who earn less the £80,000 a year more, that the Labour Party cannot afford to pay for the compensation to the WASPI women, etc

Yes its in the DM some will not like it, I expect the usual response from some all lies and propaganda, however the interview is on line and catch up

Neil found out getting a straight answer from Corbyn is like trying to nail a Jelly to a wall.

Corbynistas admit leader's interview with Andrew Neil was 'horrific' https://mol.im/a/7728437">https://mol.im/a/7728437 via @MailOnline