I was thinking, could God be actually from another dimension?

Started by Sheepy, May 19, 2021, 09:01:51 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

I think that is a very fair point. The Bible was written by those who received revelation, even those parts which were not, were written and stored as a record by a revelation that they should. It has been mucked about over the centuries so many of the original meanings have been lost but I have no doubt that in His way God gave all the information that we need to succeed and have true joy. Since His knowledge leaves us standing - after all He instructed Jesus how to make this world - it seems only obvious that He knows all there is to know.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on May 22, 2021, 02:19:42 PM
I have looked at this several times hoping for a rebuttal/agreement/challenge but here goes. I read somewhere a long time ago that time and space is beyond our understanding yet and that time may well only be the now with no future or past. So I have no doubt that He is somewhere watching and waiting for the moment when He feels we have spent enough time sinking as low as possible and are ready to turn to Him and finally believe.
I was thinking it because when I was in my youth and went to my Church of England school and was marched off to Sunday school, being an avid learner even then, a lot of what the bible says seems to point to other dimensions. I could be wrong of course, but then if it were so, then how far ahead of its time would it have been?
It wasn't a question of poking at anyones faith just adding another dimension.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

T00ts

Oh dear - don't start me off. You know I will never agree to that statement. It's simply not logical.

Barry

I did look at it T00ts, and wasn't going to reply, but you've stirred a reply.
I reckon the Bible is right, as always.
God is Spirit and we can't see the spiritual. If we could see Him there wouldn't be much need for faith.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

I have looked at this several times hoping for a rebuttal/agreement/challenge but here goes. I read somewhere a long time ago that time and space is beyond our understanding yet and that time may well only be the now with no future or past. So I have no doubt that He is somewhere watching and waiting for the moment when He feels we have spent enough time sinking as low as possible and are ready to turn to Him and finally believe.

Sheepy

After all you can't see him but he is always there.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!