Biden says something ain't right about all of this.

Started by Sheepy, May 27, 2021, 10:00:30 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/coronavirus-bombshell-new-report-claims-virus-was-likely-leaked-from-wuhan-lab/ar-AAKvrbX?ocid=msedgntp
Well, no Sheep brain it certainly ain't all cut and dried as you foretold.
What would be the point of having some of the greatest brains on the planet like Barry if Mr average thinks he knows better.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 28, 2021, 08:15:17 AM
The only problem with the lab accident deniers is that there are a number of published papers knocking around from about a year before this pox kicked off detailing such research. My pal in the Royal Society e-mailed me the links to them after this kicked off. The Chinese worked hard to have this story shut down.

They are saying this is out of line, because it is being used for political purposes, what is a World Health Organisation then?
Why can I read every day the politics of it all in the media, if I pop over to the covid 19 threads I can read for myself the politics behind it.

johnofgwent

The only problem with the lab accident deniers is that there are a number of published papers knocking around from about a year before this pox kicked off detailing such research. My pal in the Royal Society e-mailed me the links to them after this kicked off. The Chinese worked hard to have this story shut down.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: Barry on May 27, 2021, 10:11:13 AM
Wuhan viruses incorporated. Denied by SPV, the China propaganda poster.
Trump told it as he saw it. Something you couldn't fault him on, even if it wasn't very diplomatic.
What next, the election was a fraud? ;)

Apparently Arizona are on Fergy time... Keep going until we score!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Wuhan viruses incorporated. Denied by SPV, the China propaganda poster.
Trump told it as he saw it. Something you couldn't fault him on, even if it wasn't very diplomatic.
What next, the election was a fraud? ;)
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/biden-calls-for-intelligence-agencies-to-probe-covid-origins-saying-china-not-transparent-enough/ar-AAKpvda?ocid=msedgntp
But then the Chinese told everyone who could decipher Chinese that the bat story was just a cover, it didn't stop the media frenzy though. Barry will have to return to the twilight zone soon. A bit like Vlad, who thinks everyone tells everyone else all they know.