Excellent piece.

Started by Nick, May 28, 2021, 04:44:54 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

From the article:
QuoteSome corporations seem to be getting ahead of the curve by voluntarily making huge donations to BLM.

Now, that sounds a bit like protection money, although it didn't work for them in America, where a shop was destroyed despite donations.

Giving money to a political organisation does not make anything right, even if it was wrong in the first place, which is in question.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

But Seattle shows that they want the police "defunded" so as to replace them with a racist black militia force.

I myself think this a wonderful idea. London's property prices are way overvalued and even ISIS have no bloody idea how to make a decent chemical weapon so let's get on with it and show Islington how to redistribute wealth by making Ed Millibands Two Kitchenette home about the same price as a Glaswegian garden shed.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

I've often pondered some of the points raised in this article and come to the very same conclusions it does.
I find it hard to believe any police officer sees a black person and decided to kill him based purely on the colour of his skin, any occasion this does happen the officer should be them selves put to death as there is no place in society for this kind of person.

Anyway, the article outlines how BLM is dividing race rather than integrating them, and I for one think that is the case.

https://thecritic.co.uk/issues/july-august-2020/black-lives-matter-pushing-division-not-unity/
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.