SKY NewsMP suspended for sexual misconduct told it would be 'honourable' to quit

Started by GBNews, May 28, 2021, 07:04:23 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on May 28, 2021, 10:17:47 AM
Now this is where you go wrong.
As T00ts reminds us in another thread, Sodom and Gomorrah.

Ah! OK then , backs to the wall lads , never trust a Tory !

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 28, 2021, 09:00:33 AM[HIGHLIGHT]Maybe the girl [/HIGHLIGHT]should have just told him to feck off  or got her brother /father /uncle/   to take the bloke outside .
Now this is where you go wrong.
As T00ts reminds us in another thread, Sodom and Gomorrah.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Im not getting this 'sexual misconduct ' charge .

From what I have briefly read about this  there has been no actual physical contact and he has kept his strides on . I didnt know it was an offence to pursue a date . Maybe the girl should have just told him to feck off  or got her brother /father /uncle/   to take the bloke outside .

The world is becoming a strange place

johnofgwent

It seems he cannot be got rid of. Except by his own hand.

I wonder how many Labour front benchers are hoping he will follow the example set in the Welsh Assembly by Carl Sergeant. That brought down the party leader.  I rather suspect half of Starmers crew are rubbing their hands in expectation. And just how much of a "fixer" is Cummings prepared to be ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

MP suspended for sexual misconduct told it would be 'honourable' to quit

MP Rob Roberts has been suspended for sexual misconduct, with a senior minister suggesting it would be "honourable" for him to stand down.

Source: MP suspended for sexual misconduct told it would be 'honourable' to quit