I think that I will put a score on Ryan Stephenson

Started by Borchester, May 29, 2021, 11:41:39 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 30, 2021, 09:45:46 AM
I think I may have a look at paddy powers score sheet myself.

I rather suspect Starmer has not yet arrested the free fall.... And blowing one round of drinks for the likely chance of affording two to toast the appointment of Starmers Assassin since he won't stick the knife in himself seems a fair bet

The first rule of course being never "invest" sums you are not wealthy enough to kiss bye bye to.

There is a great deal in that which you say, but even the brothers and sisters have to get their act together sooner or later. But hopefully there will be enough Jack Dash clones walking the streets of Batly and Spen and painting the walls of the local Co Op with the legend "Open the Second Front Now!!" to secure a win for Ryan Stephenson and safe guard my £20.
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

I think I may have a look at paddy powers score sheet myself.

I rather suspect Starmer has not yet arrested the free fall.... And blowing one round of drinks for the likely chance of affording two to toast the appointment of Starmers Assassin since he won't stick the knife in himself seems a fair bet

The first rule of course being never "invest" sums you are not wealthy enough to kiss bye bye to.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

He is, as you probably all know,standing in the Conservative interest for Batley and Spen where a by election will be held on 1 July. Batley and Spen is an old fashioned Labour strong hold, but fortunately the current Labour party is run by a bunch of right on woke ridden dickheads so they will have a problem hanging onto the seat.

The odds are 8/15 for the Tories and 11/8 for Labour, so the left is in the led, but you can always rely on the brothers and sisters to do something arse numbingly stupid during election campaigns, so come 2 July I should pick up an undeserved £37.50 and how bad is that?
Algerie Francais !