Started by Nick, June 01, 2021, 12:38:45 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Nick on June 06, 2021, 05:42:26 PM
And use less soap per capita than any other civilised country 😉
That's the Aussie jibe against the Poms —
Q: where do Poms hide their valuables?
A: under the soap...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2021, 08:12:00 AM
Not sure about France nick , again , an extremely wealthy country. Sure they have their culturaly peculiarities , as you do in your country , but if i was moving abroad France is where i would move to.

London is regarded as the richest city in europe , yet any time i travel around the city , you have the wealth of the square mile compared to some of the third world shitholes on the periphery.

The french on average certainly have a very high standard of living , and jealously guard their working rights much to the annoyance of the likes of macron.

And use less soap per capita than any other civilised country 😉
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

The tories are telling scotland brexit is a disaster. Two examples from a curent sitting and former tory MEP , as well as the fact wee ruth davidson was quietly retired to the lords for being pro EU and voicing it vocally.

I remember when borkie was telling me a few years back how ruth was going to be the next tory prime minisnter , until he found out she was a european.

I havent laughed so much since good old told me keir starmer was going to win the general election for labour.

:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 06, 2021, 10:25:53 AM
LOL oh really who knew? this knife in my back must be from new Labour then.

No conservative.

QuoteEx-Tory MEP Charles Tannock says he's changed his mind about independence

A FORMER Tory MEP has changed his mind about Scottish independence – and says many "lifetime Unionists" are doing the same.

Dr Charles Tannock, who served in the European Parliament as a representative of London for 20 years, says he is now "very sympathetic" to the idea of a Yes vote.

In the week in which UK ministers admitted their Internal Market Bill will break international law, he cited the chaos sparked by Brexit for his change of heart.

"Many of us life time UK Unionists now would be very sympathetic to an independent Scotland the land of where my family name comes from," Tannock tweeted. "What a Topsy Turvy world hard Brexit has generated."

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18711152.ex-tory-mep-charles-tannock-says-changed-mind-independence/

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2021, 10:23:14 AM
its not your fault . Im simply explaining the majority in scotland doesnt agree with you over brexit.

Even the tories in scotland dont agree with you sheep.

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2021, 10:23:14 AM
its not your fault . Im simply explaining the majority in scotland doesnt agree with you over brexit.

LOL oh really who knew? this knife in my back must be from new Labour then.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 06, 2021, 10:21:15 AM
Shoot the messenger why not.

No im not shooting the messenger , im telling you the message is bollocks , and patiently explaining the situation on the ground to help with your denial.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 06, 2021, 10:21:15 AM
Ah I see it is my fault, just because you were in denial and I pointed it out. Shoot the messenger why not.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2021, 10:17:07 AM
What was that you were saying about being in denial?

You keep telling us this sheep , and hoping the scottish are going to volte face , stop supporting the EU , hold hands with england and walk off into the brexit sunset as one big happy family.

Meanwhile support for the eu has increased in scotland from what i can see  , with every major party and politican supporting eu membership either openly and vocally or privately. Some polls have been up as high as 72% is favour of membership.

We have also been over eu membershipo with regards to scottish indy many a time and done it to death , yet again all you do is rehas the old "you wont be indy if you join the eu argument"

After three hundred years of your fecked up union , i reckon eu membership will seem like heaven on earth for the majority of scots.
Ah I see it is my fault, just because you were in denial and I pointed it out. Shoot the messenger why not.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 06, 2021, 10:12:35 AM
For now, maybe, but many Scots are waking up to the fact they are not being offered independence at all.

What was that you were saying about being in denial?

You keep telling us this sheep , and hoping the scottish are going to volte face , stop supporting the EU , hold hands with england and walk off into the brexit sunset as one big happy family.

Meanwhile support for the eu has increased in scotland from what i can see  , with every major party and politican supporting eu membership either openly and vocally or privately. Some polls have been up as high as 72% is favour of membership.

We have also been over eu membershipo with regards to scottish indy many a time and done it to death , yet again all you do is rehas the old "you wont be indy if you join the eu argument"

After three hundred years of your fecked up union , i reckon eu membership will seem like heaven on earth for the majority of scots.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2021, 10:08:11 AM
Im not in denial about it , i told you many a time scotland is massively pro EU. You put your english brexit argument to us many a time , and the people of scotland listened  , and then said naw.

So you have to accept it sheep.

You want to leave , scotland doesnt. You can go on about it for the next thousand years ,but there you have it....its called a difference of opinion.
For now, maybe, but many Scots are waking up to the fact they are not being offered independence at all.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 06, 2021, 10:05:31 AM
That the majority of Scots got sent to the school of Brussels.

Im not in denial about it , i told you many a time scotland is massively pro EU. You put your english brexit argument to us many a time , and the people of scotland listened  , and then said naw.

So you have to accept it sheep.

You want to leave , scotland doesnt. You can go on about it for the next thousand years ,but there you have it....its called a difference of opinion.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2021, 10:03:12 AM
In denial about what sheepy?

That the majority of Scots got sent to the school of Brussels.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 06, 2021, 10:00:19 AM
Ah in denial then, Tony Blair will be along in a minute with his orders from Brussels, I will be watching.

In denial about what sheepy?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2021, 09:56:36 AM
I attended the school of life on the copland road sheep , before moving onto posher climes. Im not quite living the high society life like bright young thing in morningside , but im struggling on regardless.

As for the EU , well ,you know my position..........i couldnt give a feck either way. If it gets us out your onion , all well and good if not who cares?

Remember im not trying to take you back into it, i leave that to dynamis , srb quackers and patbox , your friendly fifth columnist countrymen.

You are much closer to paris than glasgow sheep wash , and i bet you had baguette for breakfast and strong coffee?

...im watching you.
Ah in denial then, Tony Blair will be along in a minute with his orders from Brussels, I will be watching.