I see they are Asylum seekers today?

Started by Sheepy, June 03, 2021, 11:13:45 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2021, 07:40:22 PM
Thats what they want sheep , an ever expanding working age population which grows and grows each generation.

Expect to see more and more pr stunts from the tories allegedly trying to tackle immigration alongside many glorious failures to do so.

Borkie was telling me on the other thread how he is all chuffed to bits all his former colonial friends want to come over to the mother country , and he sees it as a badge of honour while i was merely saying how every englishman worth his salt is leaving for a better life abroad.
If only it were so simple, it is more sophisticated in its reasoning. Blair with his change the face of the UK forever, Thatcher with her destruction of industry, mass unemployment and mass immigration. Handing a few bankers control of the economy and central control from Brussels. The cover story might well be ever expanding working population but nothing about it actually adds up.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on June 05, 2021, 08:39:15 PM
Well Thomas I know a good few who are of West Indian origin and less Asian,thing is they're nearly of the same opinion.....close the doors to all but what are deemed essential.
Well, I wouldn't know anything about that, but Pat soon removed his BLM slogan, or was it when he found out they were spouting populism without knowing it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 05, 2021, 08:39:15 PM
Well Thomas I know a good few who are of West Indian origin and less Asian,thing is they're nearly of the same opinion.....close the doors to all but what are deemed essential.

on a serious note cromwell it doesnt take a great deal of working out where the ever expanding generational ponzi scheme is going to end or how there will have to be a day of reckoning.

I think sceintists are predicting a peak world popualtion within the next century of around 12 billion before mother nature starts fighting back against human over popualtion.

maybe the chinese sniffles was a taste of things to come.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 05, 2021, 08:43:20 PM
Borchesters idea of humour probably, the UK is full of foreigners.

Borkie is half foreigner , his old maw was a left footer from chip pan licking country. :D

They call him the pikey from peckham so i hear. :D

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2021, 08:03:03 PM
according to that link i posted so have most of your country , with one in ten wanting to remain there. :D

Borchesters idea of humour probably, the UK is full of foreigners.

cromwell

Thats what they want sheep , an ever expanding working age population which grows and grows each generation.

Expect to see more and more pr stunts from the tories allegedly trying to tackle immigration alongside many glorious failures to do so.

Borkie was telling me on the other thread how he is all chuffed to bits all his former colonial friends want to come over to the mother country , and he sees it as a badge of honour while i was merely saying how every englishman worth his salt is leaving for a better life abroad.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on June 05, 2021, 07:58:02 PM
I have been abroad.

according to that link i posted so have most of your country , with one in ten wanting to remain there. :D

Borchester

i was merely saying how every englishman worth his salt is leaving for a better life abroad.

I have been abroad. Nice enough, but full of foreigners.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 05, 2021, 07:35:39 PM
"My government" need locking up for being completely insane.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2021, 06:59:59 PM
i didnt sheep i said your government , and i know you arent a fan of them , are signed up for mass immigration.
"My government" need locking up for being completely insane.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 05, 2021, 06:20:19 PM
Why does everybody keep saying I am signed up for it? I ain't signed up for any of their Wesmonster bollox.

i didnt sheep i said your government , and i know you arent a fan of them , are signed up for mass immigration.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2021, 06:01:48 PM
Well thats what most of the governments of the so called civilised world are signed up to sheep , an ever expanding working age population to pay for the profligacy of the previous generation. :)

Englands problem is though its size. It has a similar popualtion to its near neighbour France , but england could fit inside france 5 times over.

I fear though sheeps ,under labour and tory governments , ending freedom of movement with the eu is merely swapping the poor from eastern europe with the hordes from the third world in ever increasing numbers.

11 years into a tory government in westmonster  , and tories like labour before them cannot or will not get to grip with immigration into your country.
Why does everybody keep saying I am signed up for it? I ain't signed up for any of their Wesmonster bollox.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 05, 2021, 05:56:07 PM
Well not saying they are all complete can'ts, but if you import over 10 million people without building another city the size of London, I guess all the associated problems that go with it can only be expected, but then knowing how they work I somehow doubt it.

Well thats what most of the governments of the so called civilised world are signed up to sheep , an ever expanding working age population to pay for the profligacy of the previous generation. :)

Englands problem is though its size. It has a similar popualtion to its near neighbour France , but england could fit inside france 5 times over.

I fear though sheeps ,under labour and tory governments , ending freedom of movement with the eu is merely swapping the poor from eastern europe with the hordes from the third world in ever increasing numbers.

11 years into a tory government in westmonster  , and tories like labour before them cannot or will not get to grip with immigration into your country.

Sheepy

Well not saying they are all complete can'ts, but if you import over 10 million people without building another city the size of London, I guess all the associated problems that go with it can only be expected, but then knowing how they work I somehow doubt it.