Dominic Cummings: The seven most explosive claims

Started by GBNews, June 04, 2021, 01:00:18 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on June 05, 2021, 05:45:58 PM
It is merely a matter of time. As Sidney Webb said, never forget the the inevitability of gradualness.

A matter of time till labour eventually win the two horse race for westminster?

:D

Feck me borkie , what gives you that impression?

I predict the new pope in years to come might just be another catholic using that same crystal ball.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2021, 03:44:48 PM

Remember forum member good old on here only last year telling me how sir keirs tactic of sitting on his hand and saying nothing was a masterstroke strategy that was going to see sir keir and labour in number 10 still has me chuckling away at the naivety and wishfull thinking.

It is merely a matter of time. As Sidney Webb said, never forget the the inevitability of gradualness.

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on June 04, 2021, 09:21:17 PM
The most explosive claims couldn't blow a hat off at Ascot. No one cares, or so it seems. It's all old news.

I think the bottom line is barry with boris johnson , love him or loathe him , bojo is one of those political leaders like blair and many others before him , blessed with such an inept political opposition in the two horse westminster race that the public think......well hes a muppet ,..... but rather him than that labour muppet in charge.

Labours tactic of running around for the last 11 years if not more and calling the scottish and english voters thick racists for wanting scot indy or brexit is really cutting through now isnt it?

Does anyone know any of sir keirs policies on anything yet?

Remember forum member good old on here only last year telling me how sir keirs tactic of sitting on his hand and saying nothing was a masterstroke strategy that was going to see sir keir and labour in number 10 still has me chuckling away at the naivety and wishfull thinking.

Labour seem to be totally bereft of ideas and completely clueless on how to win back the voting public , so i think its going to take a lot more than the musings of cummings to shift johnson and his party out of power.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on June 04, 2021, 09:21:17 PM
The most explosive claims couldn't blow a hat off at Ascot. No one cares, or so it seems. It's all old news.

Having clicked the link and read the bullshit, I agree, it is about as explosive as a six month old cesspit blockage. Lots of methane and a loud flash and bang and then it's just an abominable smell. Unless you are standing in front of the cesspit hatch when you strike the match ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

† The end is nigh †

GBNews

Dominic Cummings: The seven most explosive claims

The PM's former chief aide makes a series of allegations about the government's Covid response.

Source: Dominic Cummings: The seven most explosive claims