Coming to a campus near you...

Started by B-4, June 05, 2021, 07:59:43 PM

« previous - next »

B-4

Quote from: HDQQ on June 10, 2021, 04:55:41 PM
Fantasising about "shooting white people" has nothing to do with left-wing, multiculturalism, diversity or equality. It has more to do with militant black supremacism, which is a form or racism.
The media across the board are constantly relying on accusations of far-right whenever a white person demonstrates any form of nationalism, which is automatically condemned as racism, so wouldn't ever be permitted on any campus. It would seem that it's one rule for one, another for everyone else, which is why this psychopath is still preaching to students and the media.  I would say anyone who is sharing their fantasies of murdering people of a different race is a psychopathic racist lunatic, but because it's from a black person it's hypocritically played down so as not to get in the way of these forced ideologies.

HDQQ

Fantasising about "shooting white people" has nothing to do with left-wing, multiculturalism, diversity or equality. It has more to do with militant black supremacism, which is a form or racism.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on June 05, 2021, 08:43:17 PM
Since the dog's Brexit has started to effect a lot of local people badly, the Tory MP has gone into hiding.

so is the tory branch manager in scotland , wee dougie is hiding in a hotel somewhere apparently cause of covid.

I love it though pappy when tory prime ministers like bojo or theresa may come up to scotland.

They normally find the most isolated spot they can , surround themselves with the press and their goons , hold a five second press conference and then run back south as fast as they can.

Boris johnson was last seen in scotland on a deserted beach in the orkeny islands talking to himself a good few months back. Nothing new pappy.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on June 05, 2021, 08:40:49 PM

Did you say you now have a conservative mp pappy ?

Are they on there too?

Since the dog's Brexit has started to effect a lot of local people badly, the Tory MP has gone into hiding.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on June 05, 2021, 08:36:34 PM
The list is long.

hope im on there. ;D Borkie obviously , deppity dawg who else?

Tory government?

Did you say you now have a conservative mp pappy ?

Are they on there too?

papasmurf

B-4

Quote from: papasmurf on June 05, 2021, 08:16:48 PM
I am afraid that happens several times a day on internet forums.
The promotion to murder white people will be on a number of forums now, and will no doubt be celebrated. 
However, this is about what is acceptable in university and the profession, and what sort of people are involved in this politicised and highly racial psychiatry that is now a vessel to promote their psychopathic tendencies toward a specific race.

I have seen nothing equivalent and deemed acceptable to compare it to.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on June 05, 2021, 08:16:48 PM

Who has upset you now pappy?

FFS you are only just back on the forum after your latest break.

papasmurf

Quote from: B-4 on June 05, 2021, 07:59:43 PM
not everyday does somebody have a conversation with a psychopathic lunatic that is thick as shit.

B-4

Sharing fantasies of murdering white people to an audience of students:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9652483/Doctor-gave-Yale-talk-called-Psychopathic-Problem-White-Mind.html

It's obviously deemed acceptable by the lunatics that run their Universities.  You have to love political left wing psychiatry, it's all pushed by total narcissistic lunatics.

Quote'I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f**king favor,' Khilanani said during the talk.

She went on to say that white people feel they are being bullied when people of color bring up race and described it as a 'psychological predicament'.

'They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we. We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath,' she said.

'We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain't gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It's like banging your head against a brick wall. It's just like sort of not a good idea.' 

Khilanani also said speaking to white people about race was 'useless' because she says they are not at same level of conversation.
Evidently, but not everyday does somebody have a conversation with a psychopathic lunatic that is thick as shit.  How she managed to get through the detectors is anyone's guess, but those who awarded her should be investigated and the University should revoke her doctorate at once.  She is using it to cause harm.