wetherspoons boss wants more european immigration

Started by Thomas, June 06, 2021, 09:04:37 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on June 08, 2021, 12:57:58 PM
LOL well I guess if you ask nicely Nick and maybe Barry will have a chip in and send you a card and flowers as a way of apology for your lack of coping mechanisms.

They say you regress back to being a child as you get old but jeez 🙄.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 08, 2021, 12:57:58 PM
LOL well I guess if you ask nicely Nick and maybe Barry will have a chip in and send you a card and flowers as a way of apology for your lack of coping mechanisms.

I just want the personal attacks on me and lies about me  to stop.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 08, 2021, 12:33:17 PM
I did but you are blind to how nasty you were.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 08, 2021, 12:01:58 PM
It's that bad you can't even show me where I lied or personally attacked you.

I did but you are blind to how nasty you were.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 08, 2021, 10:22:09 AM
It is currently neither. (It is supposed to be safe place under the Terms Of Service.)

It's that bad you can't even show me where I lied or personally attacked you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 08, 2021, 10:20:44 AM
It's not supposed to be a safe place. It's supposed to be a political debating chamber.

It is currently neither. (It is supposed to be safe place under the Terms Of Service.)

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on June 08, 2021, 08:45:03 AM
They are very nasty personal attacks, this forum frankly is NOT a safe place. If people don't realise they are being nasty they need counselling.
It's not supposed to be a safe place. It's supposed to be a political debating chamber.
You have a choice. Two weeks ago you didn't have any choice.
No one forces you to come on here. Take responsibility for your own Internet wanderings.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on June 08, 2021, 08:32:48 AM
:D

FFS pappy , borkie is just taking the piss. You should know by know how he loves to wind you up incessantly , he was pining for you while you were on leave.

They are very nasty personal attacks, this forum frankly is NOT a safe place. If people don't realise they are being nasty they need counselling.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on June 07, 2021, 06:29:16 PM
That is all a blatant lie and a very nasty personal attack. You are a bloody disgrace and very nasty one as well.
I have explained many time about it on the forum and yet still you persist in lying.
Have you got early onset dementia. (You seem to have severe memory problems.)

:D

FFS pappy , borkie is just taking the piss. You should know by know how he loves to wind you up incessantly , he was pining for you while you were on leave.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 07, 2021, 07:03:44 PM
Everything is a personal attack you pathetic old freak.

It is people like you and Nick are the problem, gobbing off at me in total ignorance of how bloody nasty you both are.
A forum is supposed to be safe space with a duty of care to the people who use it. You both seem to have forgotten that, and also don't realise how bloody nasty you both are. No wonder so few people use the forum. It just is not a safe place.

Nick

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 07, 2021, 06:22:56 PMYou did not state that you have modified your comment and yet again you show your total ignorance about the current harsh benefits regime.

There would be no harsh benefit scheme if they were working.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 07, 2021, 07:03:44 PM
Everything is a personal attack you pathetic old freak. Get out, do something with your life and help with the fruit picking.

No everything just the lies told about me by you Nick and several others.
None of you seem to know bugger all about the reality just just trot out the same ill informed prejudiced bollock and make very last personal attacks and tell lies about me.
You have got a bloody clue what debate is.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 07, 2021, 06:29:16 PM
That is all a blatant lie and a very nasty personal attack.

Everything is a personal attack you pathetic old freak. Get out, do something with your life and help with the fruit picking.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 07, 2021, 06:27:36 PM
Oh give us a break Pappy. All your posts have been have been about you bragging about keeping folk out of work and on the dole queue. And when folk have come into your area with cash in their pockets and thus likely provide a bit of employment, you have done your level best to drive them out.

The only organisation you belong to is the Cornish Skivers and Shirkers Association (Motto: if you sign on that is the week's work done)

That is all a blatant lie and a very nasty personal attack. You are a bloody disgrace and very nasty one as well.
I have explained many time about it on the forum and yet still you persist in lying.
Have you got early onset dementia. (You seem to have severe memory problems.)