Biden to warn Johnson over NI

Started by Sheepy, June 07, 2021, 12:08:09 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on June 13, 2021, 09:46:30 AM
Has he barry?

Boris hasnt done a thing yet except mouth off to the party faithfull. We all know what a bullshitter the man is , you yourself have said so many a time.

I will wait to see if he takes any action , rather than listening to the latest puerile headlines made from this liars mouth.

Nah, Barry is right. Whatever Dozy Joe has to say, Boris knows that ignoring the Yanks and telling the frogs to F@@@ off will go down a treat with the party grassroots. So Johnson will praise Biden to the skies, present him with an original DVD of The Quiet Man that was autographed by William Penn and go his own way.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on June 13, 2021, 11:07:37 AM
good then lets hear no more about wanting the uk to fail.

The EU nor anyone else is under any obligation to help you succeed. Brexit meant , as you well know , you wer outside this "political organisation".

So here you are , outside , as you wanted , and by default , in direct competition with them. Which means they owe you , and you owe them..... nothing.

All johnson has to do , as barry suggests earlier , and dan hanna writes , is rip up the NIP , take the 6 counnties out , hard border around northern ireland , problem done and dusted , except a few hundred angry provos.

What are you waiting for cromwell?
I'm waiting for nowt,you got your majority at holyrood so what you waiting for  :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote"I've talked to some of our friends here today, who do seem to misunderstand that the UK is a single country, a single territory. I just need to get that into their heads."

https://archive.is/XqyOp

:D

The crass stupidity of this man knows no bounds.

Talk about bad timing of a statement like this , we are currently sitting watching europes nations take part in the footballing euroes , and yet again this mythical country britian/uk isnt playing , but countires like england / scotland  / wales are.

Macron merely regurgitated the stance long held by various uk governemtns that the uk isnt a country , but  a multi national state.

At un level browns government told the un as the world looked on the uk is two countries , a principality and a province .

The list goes on.

What a feckin mess  that man has gotten himslef into over northern ireland. The unsolvable problem rears its head yet again. :D

political expediency overrules commn sense yet again so he could provide a few feel good soundbites for the party faithfull.

Cummings got in on one , johnson really is nothing more than a pr man out for a headline.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 13, 2021, 11:49:05 AM
You obviously care that the EU could get theblame for something and not Johnson or maybe the yanks.

Well aye , im here to talk about politics sheepwash. The subjects i dont care about i dont talk about...

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 13, 2021, 11:45:08 AM
The thread title is biden ( yank president) to warn johnson over ni.

Im pointing out to you the eu havent taken northern ireland off you.....your pm did that , so stop blaming the eu as they arent under any obligation to help you in any way.

what are you doing here then if you dont give a flying feck ? :D
I told you, observing all the petty arguments, while I decide on the next bypass. I don't know if it will be a two lane or a three lane yet. You obviously care that  the EU could get the blame for something and not Johnson or maybe the yanks.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 13, 2021, 11:42:11 AM
Well, what are you doing here getting your knickers in a twist about the EU and NI then?

The thread title is biden ( yank president) to warn johnson over ni.

Im pointing out to you the eu havent taken northern ireland off you.....your pm did that , so stop blaming the eu as they arent under any obligation to help you in any way.

QuoteLike somehow, I give a flying one about the EU and what Johnson should say and do with dealing with them

what are you doing here then if you dont give a flying feck ? :D

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 13, 2021, 11:39:10 AM
As i have said to cromwell earlier , this isnt about the EU. Your government chose to leave northern ireland in the EU.

Brexit , im told , was a uk vote  so the uk has to leave yet plainly it hasnt.

The EU dont have armies in northern ireland keeping the province under eu control. Your pm did that voluntarily , now his lies and pr stunts have caught up with him.

So when is northern ireland leaving the eu is what im asking? Barry  , his dan hannan article and many others are suggesting boris rips up the NIP and presumably takes NI out the eu ,so over to westminster.
Well, what are you doing here getting your knickers in a twist about the EU and NI then? First you say it isn't about the EU and then tell me it is about the EU. Like somehow, I give a flying one about the EU and what Johnson should say and do with dealing with them.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 13, 2021, 11:27:53 AM
Well like I said to Borchester failure isn't on the option list. As the EU has a habit of setting people up to fail so I don't need to ask him anything, that is what bypasses are for.

As i have said to cromwell earlier , this isnt about the EU. Your government chose to leave northern ireland in the EU.

Brexit , im told , was a uk vote  so the uk has to leave yet plainly it hasnt.

The EU dont have armies in northern ireland keeping the province under eu control. Your pm did that voluntarily , now his lies and pr stunts have caught up with him.

So when is northern ireland leaving the eu is what im asking? Barry  , his dan hannan article and many others are suggesting boris rips up the NIP and presumably takes NI out the eu ,so over to westminster.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 13, 2021, 11:22:51 AM
im not. The thread is about the uk getting its knickers in a twist about an american president telling westminster whats what.

Then the french leader said somethng last night that has the uk media up in arms.

You helped elect boris , im asking you , as the man tasked with achieving brexit. So far he has only managed to take three qaurters of the uk out , so you will need to ask him why he has failed in his mission you set him in 2019.
Well like I said to Borchester failure isn't on the option list. As the EU has a habit of setting people up to fail so I don't need to ask him anything, that is what bypasses are for.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 13, 2021, 11:18:40 AM
I guess you would need to ask Boris. Or whoever is actually deciding government policy, seems about right. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

im not. The thread is about the uk getting its knickers in a twist about an american president telling westminster whats what.

Then the french leader said somethng last night that has the uk media up in arms.

You helped elect boris , im asking you , as the man tasked with achieving brexit. So far he has only managed to take three qaurters of the uk out , so you will need to ask him why he has failed in his mission you set him in 2019.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 13, 2021, 11:15:47 AM
So without trust , you have nothing , because trust is the foundation everything is built on. So why delay?

Take northern ireland out the eu , and move on.

At the minute , all we have is feelgood soundbites , then bluster for the party faithfull when that fails , but little action.
I guess you would need to ask Boris. Or whoever is actually deciding government policy, seems about right. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 13, 2021, 11:11:18 AM
I don't know let me try a guess, probably for the same reason they think we should trust them.

So without trust , you have nothing , because trust is the foundation everything is built on. So why delay?

Take northern ireland out the eu , and move on.

At the minute , all we have is feelgood soundbites , then bluster for the party faithfull when that fails , but little action.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on June 13, 2021, 11:09:18 AM
So he can't be trusted are you saying sheep ...so why would the eu or anyone else trust him?

As for smashing up dublin , the irish are nornally smashing up something so nothing new there.
I don't know let me try a guess, probably for the same reason they think we should trust them.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on June 13, 2021, 11:07:37 AM
good then lets hear no more about wating the uk to fail.

It already has failed, it is like a goat after it has been decapitated by a Gurkha it does not realise it is dead until it's head falls off.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on June 13, 2021, 11:06:03 AM
Well I don't want to be stating the obvious or anything, but he is a politician and is that a break from smashing up Dublin?

So he cant be trusted are you saying sheep ...so why would the eu or anyone else trust him?

As for smashing up dublin , the irish are nornally smashing up something so nothing new there.