SKY NewsPriti Patel tells social networks to take action as videos of migrants crossing Channel go viral

Started by GBNews, June 07, 2021, 07:00:20 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Actually, this problem has been highlighted by Papasmurf in the past and he has and had a point.
Now Priti Patel is in the hot seat, it's no good blaming social media. It is all on her and her department.
If she can't stop the flow, she should move over for someone else who can. If she can stop the flow, why is she still letting them all across and assisting their passage?
Just land them and immediately deport them to France, whence they came. And I mean the same day.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on June 07, 2021, 07:31:23 PM
The only videos I have seen is Farage complaining about the illegal immigration.

Same here  pappy. I think thats the ones she is bleating about , as it shows her "hardline immigration stance"  ( no laughing at the back please  :D )the torygraph obediently punts out day after day for the sham it is.

Farage is on my cousins facebook feed , and i dont think a week passes where he isnt posting videos showing priti patel welcoming dinghies full of afghans or other foreigners , with barely a woman or child among them at times.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 07, 2021, 08:37:32 PM
I thought you were a right winger. Subscribed to his YouTube channel?

No I am not a right winger, as I have detailed many times but the forum seems to have a collective short term memory loss problem.  I do like to check what bollocks he is spouting.  I also how he able able under current regulations able go to American and back so easily.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

The only videos I have seen is Farage complaining about the illegal immigration.

To be fair he has been trying to report the illegal channel crossings for a number of years along with asking government for comment
The first was a news blackout and the second a waste of breath

Barry

I thought you were a right winger. Subscribed to his YouTube channel?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: News on June 07, 2021, 07:00:20 PM
Priti Patel tells social networks to take action as videos of migrants crossing Channel go viral

Social media companies must do better in removing posts that are "glamourising" dangerous migrant crossings, the home secretary says.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

GBNews

Priti Patel tells social networks to take action as videos of migrants crossing Channel go viral

Social media companies must do better in removing posts that are "glamourising" dangerous migrant crossings, the home secretary says.

Source: Priti Patel tells social networks to take action as videos of migrants crossing Channel go viral