GB news kicks off tonight

Started by cromwell, June 13, 2021, 03:05:53 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on June 13, 2021, 07:13:23 PM
The promises sound refreshing but the biggest draw for me is that they promise a sense of humour. News everywhere else is just too depressing.
Fair chance, Andrew Neil has a very dry sense of humour.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

The promises sound refreshing but the biggest draw for me is that they promise a sense of humour. News everywhere else is just too depressing.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2021, 04:09:57 PM
They've just announced a phone app too. Can't find it in the lefty Google list, though.

Tom Harwood seems a bit too woke for my liking. I wonder if he'll last, perhaps he's there to suit the lefties like Smurf.

iPhone only at the moment

I won't be there for the opening either. Several pints of Doom Bar with my name on it.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on June 13, 2021, 04:07:10 PM
You reckon that it will be that good?

I think I will give it a go.

Im hoping I will have a 'news ' channel to watch in the morning that warrants turning the telly on . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2021, 04:03:32 PM
Not sure who the others are, but I'm looking forward to watching. Won't be there for the opening as I have a crucial Scrabble contest. :)

There is an in depth program on  TV5 Monde about Michel Vaujour, a notorious French criminal, I will be watching that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

They've just announced a phone app too. Can't find it in the lefty Google list, though.

Tom Harwood seems a bit too woke for my liking. I wonder if he'll last, perhaps he's there to suit the lefties like Smurf.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 13, 2021, 03:48:18 PM
Yet another right wing propaganda "news" broadcaster.

You reckon that it will be that good?

I think I will give it a go.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on June 13, 2021, 03:48:18 PM
Not sure who the others are, but I'm looking forward to watching. Won't be there for the opening as I have a crucial Scrabble contest. :)
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on June 13, 2021, 03:05:53 PM
Quite like Andrew Neil and Simon McCoy,hopefully works out and we get real news.

Anything that helps to get rid of Susanna "talk all over everybody" Reid on the TV.

As for Andrew Neil, I think he does a good job.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quite like Andrew Neil and Simon McCoy,hopefully works out and we get real news.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?