One Britain One Nation

Started by papasmurf, June 23, 2021, 10:17:05 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 25, 2021, 10:05:00 AM
Would that be the constant bleating by a media who are desperate for control via a foreign power over what happens in the UK because it is actually about the power they couldn't wield over democracy and are at a loss because of it? they are still churning out the same carp daily, which means the money backing them is also desperate for foreign control.
They have become so blatantly obvious they even have their minions trying to bring down alternative viewpoints before it could be launched.

The Tory government is controlled by foreign money.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 25, 2021, 09:57:15 AM
It does not matter how your spin it, a majority of the electorate did not vote leave. But the majority of the electorate will have to suffer the consequences.
Would that be the constant bleating by a media who are desperate for control via a foreign power over what happens in the UK because it is actually about the power they couldn't wield over democracy and are at a loss because of it? they are still churning out the same carp daily, which means the money backing them is also desperate for foreign control.
They have become so blatantly obvious they even have their minions trying to bring down alternative viewpoints before it could be launched.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on June 25, 2021, 09:57:15 AM
It does not matter how your spin it, a majority of the electorate did not vote leave. But the majority of the electorate will have to suffer the consequences.
We've done this a thousand times. 17,410,742>16,141,241 by 7.86%
Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh, noooooooooooooooooooooo! is therefore my response.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 25, 2021, 09:51:40 AM
Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh, noooooooooooooooooooooo! ::)
Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on June 25, 2021, 06:29:51 AM
17 million out of 48 million is not a majority.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh, noooooooooooooooooooooo! ::)
Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 25, 2021, 03:52:50 AM
Think you'll find that 4 years of Remoaners trying to undermine a democratic majority has divided us.

17 million out of 48 million is not a majority.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 23, 2021, 02:59:39 PM
Brexit has made matters far worse.

Think you'll find that 4 years of Remoaners trying to undermine a democratic majority has divided us.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Puts the likes of Corbyn, Galloway, and Livingstone to shame, though...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

The bit that worries me is this Kash Singh chap who appears to be an ethnic who isn't ashamed to be British.

Is that even legal?
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nalaar on June 24, 2021, 08:38:14 AM
Based on the promotional video the where and the who appear to be schools, and school children.

Joseph Goebbels used the same tactic.

Nalaar

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 24, 2021, 07:52:23 AMIt is, I think, important to understand WHERE this is being rolled out, and who it was actually aimed at.

Based on the promotional video the where and the who appear to be schools, and school children.
Don't believe everything you think.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on June 23, 2021, 01:36:06 PM
Britain is a VERY divided nation and no amount of bullshine propaganda is going to change that.

The point is, this measure has exposed the hatred Blair nurtured by creating four devolved separate land masses to destroy the power of one Britain One Government.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nalaar on June 23, 2021, 11:21:01 AM
Leaving the cringe factor aside, it is easy (and preferable) to assume that the people involved in this project are doing so for the right reasons. That said I think they are striding head first into a familiar paradox - They want to promote Nationalism, Civil Pride, and Patriotism, while also promoting diversity, inclusivity, and personal freedom.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say they are totally incompatible, they are definitely not easy bedfellows.

It is, I think, important to understand WHERE this is being rolled out, and who it was actually aimed at.

As you might expect, Sturgeon and her Marxist Playboy pal Dickhead Drakeford are about to have a stroke as a result of the blood pressure increase on reading of this.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nalaar

As a follow up on this it would seem that the department of education are "encouraging" schools to get children to celebrate this campaign by (for example) holding a minutes applause this Friday.

There are also many posts on Twitter showing that the 'One Britain One Nation' account has blocked them.

Both of which are not great signs IMO.
Don't believe everything you think.