SKY News'No legal compulsion' to wear face masks when COVID restrictions are lifted

Started by GBNews, June 26, 2021, 07:00:48 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

The 7 day fatality rate has been rising for the last 6 weeks, which suggests that social distancing, masks, jabs and hiding under the bed have been well meaning and useless.

Time we lifted all restrictions and sent the country back to work to pay for my pensions.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on July 05, 2021, 01:54:35 PM
Apparently the nearest town to me has the highest infection rate in Britain.
Does it beat?
Blean Forest, Chartham Hatch & University
Seven days to 30 June 2021
Total cases

Case rate per 100,000 people
[HIGHLIGHT]1,117.5[/HIGHLIGHT]
Not far from me in Canterbury area.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Meanwhile in Wales, Born Effing Guessings replacement Elunef Morgan, called in to do his job about three months before the recent election in order to free him up to ponce around podia, which is all he was good for anyway, has said Wales will have to get used to living with Covid as annoyingly for her control freak boss, nobody has died of it for a while ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 05, 2021, 12:14:13 PM
There is an argument that it is safer to take face coverings off today than in 2 weeks time. Infections are rising, after all.

Apparently the nearest town to me has the highest infection rate in Britain.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

There is an argument that it is safer to take face coverings off today than in 2 weeks time. Infections are rising, after all.
† The end is nigh †

GBNews

'No legal compulsion' to wear face masks when COVID restrictions are lifted

There will be no "legal compulsion" to wear face masks once England's coronavirus restrictions are lifted, the environment secretary has told Sky News, as he said he will ditch his face covering when the rule is scrapped.

Source: 'No legal compulsion' to wear face masks when COVID restrictions are lifted