Classified Ministry of Defence documents found at bus stop

Started by papasmurf, June 27, 2021, 09:03:55 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on June 27, 2021, 07:37:12 PM
That's a shame — one of the joys of driving down to Kent is to get away from the clutches of TfL...

Blame Saddo.

Under his watch he has striven to assimilate large swathes of transport related infrastructure previously stuff all to do with London into his Fiefdom. And spread his tax grabbing fingers over a wider area too. He won't stop until he is Mayor of Transport For Europe!!
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 27, 2021, 06:38:15 PM

Ah. Indeed.

I wonder if they changed my password when I stopped doing the work for TfL. If not, then I can find all the bus lane camera infarctions this month, cross referencing those against the ministerial car pool should find which high level civil servants had his driver stop by that bus stop....

There you are Mr Smiley, done your job for you again I have. Invoice will be in the post ....
The Days of smiley are over, they all retire to the Cotswolds clap themselves on the back for doing such a fine job change their name to Jessica and admit it was all just being part of the Matrix.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 27, 2021, 09:08:06 PM
I prefer this one , its got pictures innit .

So has the link in the other thread.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 27, 2021, 04:12:54 PM
There is already a thread on this subject.

I prefer this one , its got pictures innit .

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 27, 2021, 06:38:15 PM

Ah. Indeed.

I wonder if they changed my password when I stopped doing the work for TfL. If not, then I can find all the bus lane camera infarctions this month, cross referencing those against the ministerial car pool should find which high level civil servants had his driver stop by that bus stop....

There you are Mr Smiley, done your job for you again I have. Invoice will be in the post ....
That's a shame — one of the joys of driving down to Kent is to get away from the clutches of TfL...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on June 27, 2021, 05:01:04 PM
Or planted it  :)

Actually it does beg the question, what senior civil servant or politician uses the bus?

Ah. Indeed.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on June 27, 2021, 12:46:13 PM
I somehow doubt they are the plans for the latest nuclear warhead, so we can keep calm and carry on. LOL

Quite. Those were leaked some time ago ...

Barry

Quote from: Borchester on June 27, 2021, 05:01:04 PM

Actually it does beg the question, what senior civil servant or politician uses the bus?
The navy are a bit short of transport on The River Medway.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on June 27, 2021, 04:29:06 PM
And stupid — The Sun would have paid for it... 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sell-your-story-sun/

Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on June 27, 2021, 11:16:22 AM
"A member of the public, who wishes to remain anonymous, contacted the BBC when he realised the sensitive nature of the contents."

What a contemptible little shit.
And stupid — The Sun would have paid for it... 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sell-your-story-sun/
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 27, 2021, 04:12:54 PM

Where? Daleks v The Russian Bear?
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 27, 2021, 04:06:57 PM
Why would it even cross your mind to even tell the BBC anonomously of course.

It wouldn't cross my mind to go anywhere near the media/press with it.