Trump has arrived in London

Started by Churchill, December 03, 2019, 08:56:28 AM

« previous - next »

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8146 time=1575370255 user_id=89
At my age I would be as much use as a chocolate spanner.

That's the two of us then :lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

patman post

Haven't noticed the constant surveillance from a pack of Ospreys circling overhead as happened on the last Trump visit. Are his minders realizing he's regarded here as more of a joke than a threat to be eradicated...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=8145 time=1575369605 user_id=69
I know you are not Cornish, those with the experience and professionalism will have to do the best they can without you :lol:

At my age I would be as much use as a chocolate spanner.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

I know you are not Cornish, those with the experience and professionalism will have to do the best they can without you :lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=8141 time=1575367387 user_id=69
Then you are needed more than ever to keep the home front safe, your the only one with the training and professional experience to do it :roll:

I am not Cornish, I only live here. There are loads of people here with the training and experience, without me joining them.

Churchill

Then you are needed more than ever to keep the home front safe, your the only one with the training and professional experience to do it :roll:

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=8139 time=1575366887 user_id=69
Best you keep Cornwall safe from invaders ,

The horse bolted hundreds of years ago. In recent years the invasion has been by "White Flight."

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8136 time=1575364758 user_id=89
I have had no emails  asking me to join in any protest about his visit.

Best you keep Cornwall safe from invaders ,

papasmurf

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=8134 time=1575363388 user_id=69
Trump flew into Stanstead yesterday in order to attend a NATO meeting and will apparantly be here for three days, I do hope there is no large scale protest which will mean London Police will be taken away from their task of tying to keep us safe.

I have had no emails  asking me to join in any protest about his visit.

Churchill

Trump flew into Stanstead yesterday in order to attend a NATO meeting and will apparantly be here for three days, I do hope there is no large scale protest which will mean London Police will be taken away from their task of tying to keep us safe.