Don't research symptoms on the internet.

Started by papasmurf, June 28, 2021, 03:25:22 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 28, 2021, 07:41:30 PM
In general I would agree but when you have a Joe Daki as your GP is best to get a second opinion even if it is though Google .

Particularly when he uses Google to get his first opinion  :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 28, 2021, 07:41:30 PM
In general I would agree but when you have a Joe Daki as your GP is best to get a second opinion even if it is though Google .

Joe Daki?

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 28, 2021, 03:25:22 PM
Don't research symptoms on the internet or you could frighten yourself to death.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 28, 2021, 04:41:03 PM
I don't need to, I have a qualified nurse close by, every day of the year.  :)

So have I, but being married to a nurse is like being a mechanics car.
I have now realised the symptoms I looked up are the result of the losing losing 15kilos weight in three months I have now got to the stage of the chemicals that got stored in my body fat over the last 72 years are coming out and making their presence felt.

Barry

I don't need to, I have a qualified nurse close by, every day of the year.  :)
† The end is nigh †

patman post

True — it can be disturbing. We signed up to WebMD a couple of years ago. It's interesting, but symptoms of many unlikely ailments can easily be experienced...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Don't research symptoms on the internet or you could frighten yourself to death.