Don't call me stupid or I will have to retaliate

Started by Sheepy, June 30, 2021, 12:17:52 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 30, 2021, 08:33:39 PM
FALSE. Natural changes in the Sun and Earth cannot explain today's global warming. Human activities are causing Earth to heat up in ways that are different from warm periods in the past. Don't be such an arse, you ain't that smart Smurphy.

That is agreeing with me so I don't know what your effing problem is.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

FALSE. Natural changes in the Sun and Earth cannot explain today's global warming. Human activities are causing Earth to heat up in ways that are different from warm periods in the past. Don't be such an arse, you ain't that smart Smurphy.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 30, 2021, 08:04:28 PM
Frankly you are not capable of reading your own link. If you were it is not stating what you perceive it is.
Bollox

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 30, 2021, 07:52:15 PM
Probably because you ain't very bright.
https://www.nationalacademies.org/based-on-science/climate-change-humans-are-causing-global-warming

Frankly you are not capable of reading your own link. If you were it is not stating what you perceive it is.

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 30, 2021, 07:34:03 PMclimate change is due to solely human interaction
Quote from: Sheepy on June 30, 2021, 07:34:03 PMclimate change is due to solely human interaction
Quote from: Sheepy on June 30, 2021, 07:34:03 PM
Alright then 97% of them reckon so. But then they would as they don't actually know so it must be brother man.

Your wrote earlier: "climate change is due to solely human interaction." I don't know anyone who is stating that.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 30, 2021, 12:23:32 PM
I don't know of anyone stating that.
Quote from: papasmurf on June 30, 2021, 12:23:32 PM
Alright then 97% of them reckon so. But then they would as they don't actually know so it must be brother man.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 30, 2021, 12:17:52 PM

For one nobody can produce enough evidence to say climate change is due to solely human interaction,

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/it-s-the-climate-change-stupid/ar-AALBC5l?ocid=msedgntp
For one nobody can produce enough evidence to say climate change is due to solely human interaction, Or in fact have enough knowledge of how our own planet interacts with its sun or the larger universe, do I respect that other's are convinced they can save the planet from human interaction, usually in the form of more control and some mixed up feelings of over population, while the answer to cleaner air is tax. Not wholly then, or that all the people with the same ideas should form citizens councils without any other opinion allowed, if they so believe they are right, put their evidence in front of the electorate and allow other opinions, then vote on it. Do I think saving an eco system is a good idea, sure I do as nature is always a fine balance, Do I realise the Earth is a place of finite resources of course I do stupid. Do you is the question?