I thought about placing a score on a Labour win at Batley and Spen

Started by Borchester, July 01, 2021, 09:46:45 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 05, 2021, 09:32:09 PM
You appear to be wrong about that:-

https://libguides.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/law-histcom/treason

Given the number of times it has clearly been committed, I am genuinely surprised. As you know, he removed the proper penalty for it, I was standing in the NTL Cabletel HQ at Hook when I read of his underhand abuse if prime ministerial perogative in the Times Editorial in May 1999, I presumed he had dumped the crime as well....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

I'll have to be honest, George Galloway is currently being interviewed on GB News, he seems very credible and answers questions truthfully.
He's more credible than a lot of politicians, although he was wearing his trademark hat indoors.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 05, 2021, 06:50:51 AM
He urged British troops on active service not to fight. That is treason.

Blair removed that crime from the statute books ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

:(
Quote from: Streetwalker on July 05, 2021, 07:24:45 PM
I had Kane to score the first goal and England 3-0 double , do you hear me complaining about it ?

Just buy some bitcoin Borky , I hear its on the up  ;)
I suppose that I will have to whinge for the pair of us.

My back is broad, which is just as well as Bitcoin has lost half its value in the last couple of months. I blame everyone else. :(
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on July 05, 2021, 09:21:53 AM
None of which changes the fact that I lost my bet.

I had Kane to score the first goal and England 3-0 double , do you hear me complaining about it ?

Just buy some bitcoin Borky , I hear its on the up  ;)

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 05, 2021, 07:08:50 PM
It is you who comes out with nasty comments and worryingly you cannot comprehend just how nasty they are.
Nope every single time you are found wanting, you start falling back on everyone else is being nasty. But can never put your finger on where or who about what and when. Not that it would cross my mind to say it isn't anyone elses fault you might well be as thick as a brick.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 05, 2021, 07:07:09 PM
Well frankly stop talking complete cobblers and feck orf then.

It is you who comes out with nasty comments and worryingly you cannot comprehend just how nasty they are.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 05, 2021, 07:06:01 PM
If you don't know how extremely offensive your comments were, frankly I can't help you.
Well frankly stop talking complete cobblers and feck orf then.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 05, 2021, 07:03:35 PM
Well for one, I don't believe in the Westminster party or that they even believe in democracy but as nothing more than a means for themselves, secondly did I tell a lie about what happened or not? if not which I know so, how come you can think you need to be offended.

If you don't know how extremely offensive your comments were, frankly I can't help you.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 05, 2021, 10:40:47 AM
You are worse than Galloway.
Well for one, I don't believe in the Westminster party or that they even believe in democracy but as nothing more than a means for themselves, secondly did I tell a lie about what happened or not? if not which I know so, how come you can think you need to be offended.   

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 05, 2021, 10:02:27 AM
Is that so smurphy, so they didn't do any of that then. Feel free to feel offended.

You are worse than Galloway.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 05, 2021, 09:25:32 AM
It was given the dirty campaign by Galloway who got 22% of the vote. (I find your comments very offensive.)
Is that so smurphy, so they didn't do any of that then. Feel free to feel offended.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 05, 2021, 08:18:26 AM
Another great Labour victory, they had to bring in a sister of a murdered MP for the emotional vote and still lost 90% of their majority, a great victory indeed.

It was given the dirty campaign by Galloway who got 22% of the vote. (I find your comments very offensive.)

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on July 05, 2021, 08:18:26 AM
Another great Labour victory, they had to bring in a sister of a murdered MP for the emotional vote and still lost 90% of their majority, a great victory indeed.
None of which changes the fact that I lost my bet.
Algerie Francais !