Main Menu

Is this old age?

Started by Borchester, July 06, 2021, 03:32:42 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 07, 2021, 01:13:30 PM
Lack of sun and higher prices should soon sort that out...

It does not seem to be deterring them so far, and neither where I live does no easily accessible beaches, nowhere to park because there are far too many tourist, pubs and restaurants short staffed for reasons already stated elsewhere.
I live here and I would not holiday here.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2021, 01:03:04 PM
Unfortunately the type of badly behaved British tourists who normally  infest Benidorm have now infested Cornwall.
Lack of sun and higher prices should soon sort that out...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on July 07, 2021, 12:59:04 PM
Cornwall......in spain :P :P :P :P

Unfortunately the type of badly behaved British tourists who normally  infest Benidorm have now infested Cornwall.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2021, 12:32:23 PM
It worries me that crap like that get an audience at all.
Cornwall......in spain :P :P :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on July 07, 2021, 12:22:27 PM
So you never watched benidorm  ;D

It worries me that crap like that get an audience at all.

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on July 06, 2021, 03:32:42 PM
I am addicted to an Australian TV series called Mr Inbetween. which is about a warm hearted villain played by Scott Ryan. It is often funny and usually compassionate, but in every episode Ryan punches the crap out out of a bad guy and I start to think yeah, well ok Scott, but all those fisticuffs are going to lead to some nasty arthritis in a year or so.

Maybe there ought to be a TV series where the hard cases run each over with their mobility scooters
So you never watched benidorm  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD_NI7ZyMy4
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Old age is not being able to trust a fart.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on July 07, 2021, 04:22:17 AM
What happened to the Sullivan's? 😉

Dunno, but the last time I looked the old man was taking driving lessons from his son. I felt sorry for the poor bugger but could not bear to watch the entire episode.

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on July 06, 2021, 03:32:42 PM
I am addicted to an Australian TV series called Mr Inbetween. which is about a warm hearted villain played by Scott Ryan. It is often funny and usually compassionate, but in every episode Ryan punches the crap out out of a bad guy and I start to think yeah, well ok Scott, but all those fisticuffs are going to lead to some nasty arthritis in a year or so.

Maybe there ought to be a TV series where the hard cases run each over with their mobility scooters

What happened to the Sullivan's? 😉
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !