SKY NewsJavid says he will carry face mask 'for the foreseeable ' as Labour calls for rules to remain

Started by GBNews, July 07, 2021, 04:15:46 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 07, 2021, 01:23:37 PM
it looks like the public are going to be left to use their common sense

That, frankly inspires me with no confidence at all.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

"Freedom Day" appears to be having various relaxations shaved off as the date approaches. As for those restrictions that will no longer be firm, it looks like the public are going to be left to use their common sense and carry any blame should a 100,000 a day infection rate be reached and cause excess hospitalisations and deaths.   
I think the PP family will carry on taking similar care to that we've been taking over the past year...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 07, 2021, 11:33:53 AM
Whatever turns you on Pappy. That said, it would require you to get out from underneath the bed you have been cowering under for the last 18 months..... :) :)

I have already asked you to stop telling lies about me. Desist from doing so.
Avoiding people as I have been requested to does does not mean staying at home.
Last weekend I and a dozen or so clinically extremely vulnerable block booked a small camp site behind a pub in Somerset. (Separate facilities and bar so we did not need to go in the pub.)
A few weeks before that my wife and I camped on our own on top of the flood defences in Gloucestershire. (The landowner is a friend.)

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2021, 10:11:53 AM
Frankly people like you add to the problems. You should have been forcibly ejected.

I am very seriously considering buying 2 metre long electric cattle prod.

Whatever turns you on Pappy. That said, it would require you to get out from underneath the bed you have been cowering under for the last 18 months..... :) :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 07, 2021, 10:05:27 AM

I was in Waitrose yesterday when the security bustled up and asked if I knew I was supposed to wear a face mask.  I replied nay lad, but if he sang I would try to hum. Total humour free zone.

Frankly people like you add to the problems. You should have been forcibly ejected.

I am very seriously considering buying 2 metre long electric cattle prod.

Borchester

Quote from: News on July 07, 2021, 04:15:46 AM
Javid says he will carry face mask 'for the foreseeable ' as Labour calls for rules to remain

Sajid Javid has said he will continue to carry a face mask "for the foreseeable future" as the government faces an increasing backlash over plans to ditch mandatory wearing on public transport.

Source: Javid says he will carry face mask 'for the foreseeable ' as Labour calls for rules to remain

What a wimp.

Still, Javid is a remainer so what else can you expert? And he accepted the job of Health Secretary which just goes to show that he is a dim wimp into the bargain.

I was in Waitrose yesterday when the security bustled up and asked if I knew I was supposed to wear a face mask.  I replied nay lad, but if he sang I would try to hum. Total humour free zone.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

I will carry a face mask for the foreseeable future as well.

(They have always been in our first aid kit anyway.)

GBNews

Javid says he will carry face mask 'for the foreseeable ' as Labour calls for rules to remain

Sajid Javid has said he will continue to carry a face mask "for the foreseeable future" as the government faces an increasing backlash over plans to ditch mandatory wearing on public transport.

Source: Javid says he will carry face mask 'for the foreseeable ' as Labour calls for rules to remain