The Beeb at it again.

Started by Nick, July 11, 2021, 07:32:47 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on July 11, 2021, 07:02:16 PM
For me the significance with all the covid reporting is "Died with covid".
I'm not disputing that fact that it kills, I'm disputing the contradictory reports of:
7% excess deaths equating to 35K but we have 150K who died "with" covid.

Anyone born with balls and a prostate gland who makes it past their 55th or certainly 60th birthday will (93% certainty) "die with prostate cancer". So says the head of South Wales' forensic science service who, even the most sceptical would have to admit, knows a thing or two about working out why you are on his slab....

Fact: certain metabolic processes the equipment in that area is responsible for kick the living shit out of DNA and leads to the inevitable in a creature designed to be dead of starvation through its teeth wearing out in its mid 40s.....

However, the overwhelming majority on that slab, actually died of something else. Like a machete wound to.tbe nexlck, a bullet in the head or a rope round the airway .....

So it is with anyone who died WITH Covid.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: patman post on July 11, 2021, 12:20:50 PM
The BBC report includes the following:

Lead researcher Dr Anne Vankeerberghen, from the OLV hospital in Aalst, Belgium, said: "Whether the co-infection of the two variants of concern played a role in the fast deterioration of the patient is difficult to say." 

The important info seems to be that it's possible to be infected with more than one Covid variant at the same time...

For me the significance with all the covid reporting is "Died with covid".
I'm not disputing that fact that it kills, I'm disputing the contradictory reports of:
7% excess deaths equating to 35K but we have 150K who died "with" covid.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: patman post on July 11, 2021, 12:20:50 PMThe important info seems to be that it's possible to be infected with more than one Covid variant at the same time...
So what? There are more than 350,000 variants catalogued. Wouldn't be surprising if the phlegm from a carrier had 2 different, would it?

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on July 11, 2021, 12:20:50 PM

Lead researcher Dr Anne Vankeerberghen, from the OLV hospital in Aalst, Belgium, said: "Whether the co-infection of the two variants of concern played a role in the fast deterioration of the patient is difficult to say." 

The important info seems to be that it's possible to be infected with more than one Covid variant at the same time...
So how many viruses are carried by the common cold? How many those can infect you at one time?
I was thinking of a thread explaining DNA but what would be the point, so I thought instead you would like to educate us instead.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Quote from: Nick on July 11, 2021, 07:32:47 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57761343

They manage to go all around the houses but nowhere does anyone in the article say that she died from Covid.
Despite several calls I bet her death certificate says covid.

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on July 11, 2021, 07:32:47 AM

They manage to go all around the houses but nowhere does anyone in the article say that she died from Covid.

If I make it to 90 they can put what they like on my death certificate.
Algerie Francais !

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.