Chavs in Cornwall are a class above

Started by Sheepy, July 19, 2021, 02:51:20 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on July 20, 2021, 08:55:46 AM
Bloody he'll Nick have you been eating pickles and they're repeating on you,that's what I said a couple of posts earlier ; :P ;)

I respond to the posts as I read them, that way they are all my own idea. 😛.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on July 20, 2021, 08:50:04 AM
No where in the thread title does it state the chavs are Cornish either.
Bloody he'll Nick have you been eating pickles and they're repeating on you,that's what I said a couple of posts earlier ; :P ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 19, 2021, 08:14:48 PM
I object to the term 'seagull' There  is no such bird and I demand clarification as to which type of Larus was murdered in this incident .

Quite. A point my mother drilled into me at a very young age as she pinned my Y.O.C badge on my chest.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2021, 03:31:44 PM
Nowhere in that report or the many others on the same incident does it state the perpetrator is Cornish. So I request the thread header be changed.

No where in the thread title does it state the chavs are Cornish either.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 19, 2021, 08:14:48 PM
I object to the term 'seagull' There  is no such bird and I demand clarification as to which type of Larus was murdered in this incident .

Quite. Given there are 50 species of "seagulls." (A few years ago a waitress at a local café down on the point killed a "seagull" (unintentionally,) with one blow of the tray she was carrying.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on July 19, 2021, 04:37:39 PM
And there's nothing in the thread header that says the man s Cornish,it's the way you've interpreted it.

Which is why I object to the thread header.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2021, 04:15:10 PM
The location is in Cornwall but there is as yet no evidence whatsoever the man is Cornish.
And there's nothing in the thread header that says the man s Cornish,it's the way you've interpreted it.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 19, 2021, 03:57:37 PM
Yes. Change it to:

Unless poster in Reply #1 thinks the location is incorrect

The location is in Cornwall but there is as yet no evidence whatsoever the man is Cornish.

patman post

Yes. Change it to:

Unless poster in Reply #1 thinks the location is incorrect
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Nowhere in that report or the many others on the same incident does it state the perpetrator is Cornish. So I request the thread header be changed.

Sheepy

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15628767/man-beats-seagull-death-cornwall/
Most people who live by the sea, tend to on the whole treat our seagulls with a little respect, we ourselves have Percy and Pearl who raise a family of their own each year and Percy knocks the door at feeding time. He has his own bowl and water tank, at this time of year if not adopted they tend to be more invasive because they have fledging young and need to feed the growing family. So, throwing coke cans at them and injuring them is most definitely a no, no and beating them to death afterwards won't be accepted as the norm.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!