What more can be done to stop racist abuse online?

Started by GBNews, July 20, 2021, 07:00:39 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 21, 2021, 05:46:21 AM

Having said that you can't tell me that these posts cannot be traced

GCHQ seems to have little problem doing that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: News on July 20, 2021, 07:00:39 AM

Abuse directed at England footballers has prompted calls for more action to tackle hate online.

Source: What more can be done to stop racist abuse online?

Maybe society should stop being so soft , so offended by the writings of idiots . Just delete it ,dont report it or recognise it . Without any reaction the trolls will go away .

Having said that you cant tell me that these posts cannot be traced

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on July 20, 2021, 08:06:11 PM
Ah I see,so a bit of vigilanteism goes a long long way,

Sometimes due to inaction by the police there is no alternative.

Borchester

Ah I see,so a bit of vigilanteism goes a long long way,I mean the drowning of witches proves that doesn't it?
Ah I see,so a bit of vigilanteism goes a long long way,I mean the drowning of witches proves that doesn't it?
No one messes with Pappy or Hell's Granddad as he is known and feared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRfFfr-tYh0
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on July 20, 2021, 12:47:21 PM
Neither do I other than finding out where the perpetrators live and giving them a "talking to."

(Some braindead idiot stole disability equipment off of a Hells Angels Presidents  handicapped child, that did not go well for them.)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 20, 2021, 12:41:16 PM
But I don't hold out much hope for a solution.

Neither do I other than finding out where the perpetrators live and giving them a "talking to."

(Some braindead idiot stole disability equipment off of a Hells Angels Presidents  handicapped child, that did not go well for them.)

patman post

Abuse directed at England footballers has prompted calls for more action to tackle hate online.   

Race is not the only factor attracting abuse. Disability, family breakups, mental health, nationality, religion are among factors that also draw the attention of trolls and bullies pouring out hate and spite.

But I don't hold out much hope for a solution. Out in the world away from cyberspace, there are examples of Police not even being able to stop thugs attacking disabled and mentally ill in the street for no other reason than they are easy targets...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

What more can be done to stop ALL abuse online.

GBNews

Source: What more can be done to stop racist abuse online?