GP surgery still requires face coverings

Started by patman post, July 20, 2021, 02:41:13 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on February 12, 2022, 02:14:04 PM

You can't stop the world forever but should anyone criticise what we do they can expect both barrels in return.
No-one is trying to, but that idiot Bojo is making matter a lot worse for the clinically vulnerable as are the covidiots and ant-vaxxers.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on February 12, 2022, 02:04:42 PM
Frankly the idiot comments about mask wearing (as in face mask,)  are not all all funny, given Bojo the clown is making life VERY difficult for the 3.5 million Clinically Extremely Vulnerable. Many of whom work but it will be difficult for them to do so when the rules for facemask wearing on public transport are removed. (That will render my bus pass useless.)
Smurfy my wife is classed as extremely vulnerable her outcomes should she get a bad case of covid aren't predicted as good.

She's just been given her fourth jab,I don't care what anyone else thinks,we  have decided what we think best for us,I will continue too wear an n45 mask as long as advised by a health professional others must do what's best for them.

You can't stop the world forever but should anyone criticise what we do they can expect both barrels in return.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on February 12, 2022, 01:28:08 PM
Oh for gawks sake Smurf you need to realise that because someone doesn't agree with you makes them an idiot is wrong,they just have a different opinion.

Frankly the idiot comments about mask wearing (as in face mask,)  are not all all funny, given Bojo the clown is making life VERY difficult for the 3.5 million Clinically Extremely Vulnerable. Many of whom work but it will be difficult for them to do so when the rules for facemask wearing on public transport are removed. (That will render my bus pass useless.)

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 12, 2022, 01:17:51 PM
So I went into Costa and I asked the Barista why he was wearing a face mask , he said its not a face mask its a coffing  filter

Smurf is straining to see the humour.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on February 12, 2022, 08:12:00 AM
In my experience only on this forum and one other forum I use. Serious debates being ruined by idiots who think they are being funny are just a waste of time,
Oh for gawks sake Smurf you need to realise that because someone doesn't agree with you makes them an idiot is wrong,they just have a different opinion.

I know you get your fair share of insults too but at times it's self inflicted,just laugh at them or laugh it off,if you can laugh at yourself you can laugh at anyone.

I suspect I'm wasting my time and you'll come back telling me what an awful mod I am,and guess what I'll do.

Streetwalker

So I went into Costa and I asked the Barista why he was wearing a face mask , he said its not a face mask its a coffing  filter 

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on February 11, 2022, 10:06:04 PM
That is sadly inevitable. There will always be total idiots on any forum,
In my experience only on this forum and one other forum I use. Serious debates being ruined by idiots who think they are being funny are just a waste of time,

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on February 10, 2022, 05:35:08 PM
  So to confirm, you wear a mask for your eyes BEFORE seeing the optician, 
Scott you are an idiot. You are perfectly aware of what type of mask is being referred to.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on February 10, 2022, 06:25:52 PM
There really are some total idiots on this forum. (Seriously.) The requirement to wear masks in GP practices and similar will remain after the other rules are removed.
I guess he meant muzzle,he can't spell and you have  no sense of humour....seriously. :D

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on February 10, 2022, 06:25:52 PMThere really are some total idiots on this forum.
That is sadly inevitable. There will always be total idiots on any forum, and in every nook and cranny of the internet. If you were to join a forum about gardening or stamp collecting, I guarantee there would be a few idiots on it.

Though to be fair, whilst many here have their ideological blinkers, blindspots, and obsessions, most do seem to have some functioning brain cells, even if on occasions they seem to be living in alternate realities.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

There really are some total idiots on this forum. (Seriously.) The requirement to wear masks in GP practices and similar will remain after the other rules are removed.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on February 10, 2022, 01:20:50 PM
That is a ****** stupid question. (It is a she and you they won't unlock the door to let you in unless your are wearing a mask.)

Well, at first I didn't believe you, but now I've seen the same optician, I understand the kind of mask you both wear.  Is there a cape to go with it?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on February 10, 2022, 01:20:50 PM
That is a ****** stupid question. (It is a she and you they won't unlock the door to let you in unless your are wearing a mask.)

You are right, it was stupid of me to get the gender wrong.  So to confirm, you wear a mask for your eyes BEFORE seeing the optician, and at least the mask helps you to see the door handle to open the door and see HER, and then if you pass the eye test, the mask is no longer needed?  Presumably if you fail the test, you need an extra mask?  😁

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on February 10, 2022, 01:47:21 PM
When I had a test the optician told me not to wear any face covering as it interfered with the process due to steaming up.

Steamy windows?  😁

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on February 10, 2022, 12:55:35 PM
You're going to the optician, and he will tell you to wear a mask.  So, will it help you see better?

:)
Algerie Francais !