TR to find out today?

Started by Sheepy, July 22, 2021, 08:55:32 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Not all that simple though is it, when he keeps putting his foot in it, when he gives the very people who see hatred and racists in their sleep yet another excuse to create the mayhem they love. While cheered on by the likes of the Blair crew who make a very nice living from it all.
Trying to stop the Westminster party from creating another load of future mayhem is a big enough job on its own.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on July 23, 2021, 09:39:26 AM
He's an irrelevant has been criminal type. Let's forget about him. He's going nowhere in politics.

Can't see Tommy Robinson going anywhere either.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

He's an irrelevant has been criminal type. Let's forget about him. He's going nowhere in politics.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on July 22, 2021, 10:15:01 PM
Ah!  Misread that.
Anyway, as his personal video shows, getting off your nut and thinking calling yourself a Zionist absolves you from everything, is not necessarily so.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tommy-robinson-loses-high-court-libel-case-brought-by-syrian-schoolboy-here-s-how-people-reacted/ar-AAMrwrU?ocid=msedgntp

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on July 22, 2021, 07:26:22 PM
I thought the article said he'd crowdfunded over 100k?
Jamal being the claimant raised £160k I think it says and a big London barrister and his entourage won't be leaving any of that.

Barry

I thought the article said he'd crowdfunded over 100k?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on July 22, 2021, 06:31:42 PMit appears he was found at fault and should pay up
It does indeed Cromwell, but as a Bankrupt I don't see him finding any magic 100k and even if he did it would be amongst his creditors.

Barry

No, it was a general comment.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Yes justice has been seen to be done,it appears he was found at fault and should pay up.
It's the way our justice system works but I know almost nil about this jamal person but is there some evidence he seeks to set himself up in the drug trade?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

100 grand could buy a lot of illegal substances to get started on the ladder.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on July 22, 2021, 08:55:32 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tommy-robinson-to-find-out-whether-syrian-teenager-has-won-libel-claim/ar-AAMpzCZ?ocid=msedgntp
Nice try MSN but alas he has kept his head down answered the case with his evidence and all you got were the few usual trolls. Not even enough between you to have a circle jerk over.
Well there you go justice has been seen to be done, Jamal must be top of his creditors, I guess.

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tommy-robinson-to-find-out-whether-syrian-teenager-has-won-libel-claim/ar-AAMpzCZ?ocid=msedgntp
Nice try MSN but alas he has kept his head down answered the case with his evidence and all you got were the few usual trolls. Not even enough between you to have a circle jerk over.