Main Menu

My rights.

Started by Nick, July 23, 2021, 03:29:27 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on July 26, 2021, 07:54:47 PM
It's OK to let the tyres down though. :)

It's "ok" to shove a trolley jack under them and roll them downhill too ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on July 26, 2021, 07:13:22 PM
Of course your neighbour might have committed an offence by parking their car there too

Actually, unless they cause damage when they trespass, it is a civil matter. People who rent out driveways of hous s they don't own can't face criminal action and neither can the person who paid to park there....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on July 26, 2021, 07:13:22 PMIf your neighbour decides to park his car in your drive and you set about it with a sledge hammer, it's criminal damage.
It's OK to let the tyres down though. :)
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

Quote from: Nick on July 23, 2021, 03:29:27 AM
I'm fairly sure of my rights anywhere in the world but is there anything written that gives the illegal diaspora any rights? They might not have the rights and benefits of citizenship and they might not be able to stay but they still have basic human rights.

My initial view is, you're here illegally therefore your rights are zero, but... My views are not law.

Of course illegal immigrants have rights. They have the same rights as anyone else to be protected from violence, theft etc.

If your neighbour decides to park his car in your drive and you set about it with a sledge hammer, it's criminal damage. Of course your neighbour might have committed an offence by parking their car there too
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on July 25, 2021, 02:22:25 PM
Well not enough apologising going on, we should immediately apologise to all illegal immigrants, call them something different and stop giving them 3 star accommodation. I humbly apologise as we have it so easy it is only right you get 5 star accommodation and the people who are on the make out of it all deserve every penny.
Well what we really need is a firmer approach,if you're an economic migrant you will be deported whence you came,if you are a genuine asylum seeker then do it the correct way and you will be accepted bearing in mind once your homeland is deemed safe you might be returned there unless you have something concrete to offer this country.

Enter illegally no benefits no accommodation.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on July 25, 2021, 12:55:09 PM
We are crowded, many countries in the world are suffering from wars, famine, sickness, poverty the list goes on and on. In this age of instant contact and fast news why do we wonder why those with far less want to travel to where they believe it will be better?

We spend a proportion of our GDP to help these countries only to find that often it is drained off by those already better off and doesn't reach those in need. Charities hive off funds so that only a small proportion of that donated reaches the need.

Don't we need to rethink? Volunteers need to live of course but their admin is too expensive. It is hardly charity but more big business. Criminals have found a brilliant business model in providing routes to cities paved in 'gold' - they won't surrender it willingly and where one closes two more will open. Let's face it, like global warming we are on a pointless search for the answer. We need some radical thought which will no doubt tread on many toes if we are to change anything.
Well not enough apologising going on, we should immediately apologise to all illegal immigrants, call them something different and stop giving them 3 star accommodation. I humbly apologise as we have it so easy it is only right you get 5 star accommodation and the people who are on the make out of it all deserve every penny.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on July 25, 2021, 01:17:19 PM
Black operations?

Black Operations are carried out by governments, including British governments.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on July 25, 2021, 01:17:19 PM
Black operations? all a bit like some hells Angel grandad seeking justice?in another thread.

There is a problem no doubt,but we are a first world country and supposedly civilised one too,the way we deal with these people is a reflection on us as a society so it needs to be firm but fair and above all within the law.

Those promoting unlawful action are the first to rant,rave rail and cry at the inhumanity of politicians actions.

If all this makes me some liberal then guilty as charged.

Dunno what the fuss is about.

Half my neighbours come from somewhere else and I suspect a lot of them arrived in the back of articulated lorries. But mostly they are polite, pushy and upbeat and just what any country needs.

Not so sure about Pappy though. Do we really need him? He is such a miserable git. Could we not deport him to his chateau in France?
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Black operations? all a bit like some hells Angel grandad seeking justice?in another thread.

There is a problem no doubt,but we are a first world country and supposedly civilised one too,the way we deal with these people is a reflection on us as a society so it needs to be firm but fair and above all within the law.

Those promoting unlawful action are the first to rant,rave rail and cry at the inhumanity of politicians actions.

If all this makes me some liberal then guilty as charged.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

We are crowded, many countries in the world are suffering from wars, famine, sickness, poverty the list goes on and on. In this age of instant contact and fast news why do we wonder why those with far less want to travel to where they believe it will be better?

We spend a proportion of our GDP to help these countries only to find that often it is drained off by those already better off and doesn't reach those in need. Charities hive off funds so that only a small proportion of that donated reaches the need.

Don't we need to rethink? Volunteers need to live of course but their admin is too expensive. It is hardly charity but more big business. Criminals have found a brilliant business model in providing routes to cities paved in 'gold' - they won't surrender it willingly and where one closes two more will open. Let's face it, like global warming we are on a pointless search for the answer. We need some radical thought which will no doubt tread on many toes if we are to change anything.

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 25, 2021, 12:33:31 PM

I don't know if any Italians an illegals live in Newport.

I thought most of Italians in Wales are the descendants of those who arrived in Wales in the 1890s'.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2021, 01:05:56 PM
I follow the news on here:-  https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/

I don't have anything against white people flushing out people smugglers.

Splitting the two points off ...

I'm sure Gwent police are fully aware of the route by which a few dozen "deltas" to give them their WHO designation have been smuggled in here. MY evidence for that is a matter of court records, following the incarceration for rape, murder and child destruction of the coke fuelled shithead who trashed my daughter's home by fire and smoke seeking to hide his crimes.

Investigation into his antics led to the dodgy curry house that employed him as a delivery driver and several raids on that place by the border force caused it to be renamed in the minds of Iocals from the 'grand delhi' to first the twelve grand Delhi, then the eighteen grand Delhi and finally the thirty six grand Delhi as the owner was repeatedly fined for multiple counts of hiring illegals, as discovered in several raids.

The business closed down after the third such and reopened as an Italian. I don't know if any Italians an illegals live in Newport.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2021, 01:05:56 PM
I follow the news on here:-  https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/

I don't have anything against white people flushing out people smugglers.

Yet you demanded a black operation .....

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 24, 2021, 12:16:06 PM

That"s a pretty serious allegation there.

What do you have against white people flushing out people smugglers ?

Pappy has spent the last couple of years hiding in the privy for fear of this flu bug that is so fashionable. You would have thought he would be pleased at the idea of anyone flushing the loo, but there you are. :) :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf