Vaccination is voluntary stupid!

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 12:43:04 PM
The clue is in the name — it's the NHS COVID Pass...

I don't know.  Is it a pass to let you in somewhere to work?  Maybe you work for the NHS.  I have no idea.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 12:31:31 PM
Is that the passport?  Who provided it?
The clue is in the name — it's the NHS COVID Pass...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 12:19:09 PM
PS: We've now also got our NHS Covid Passes
Is that the passport?  Who provided it?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 12:22:46 PM
More personal insults.  It would appear the local GP practices who combined to run the vaccination sessions are a lot more organised that elsewhere.
Or perhaps your GP, with knowledge of certain patients, felt they needed to protect themselves from possible vindictive litigants...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 12:19:09 PM

Seems to me that if you had to sign a consent form, you should count yourself lucky you were allowed out on your own...

More personal insults.  It would appear the local GP practices who combined to run the vaccination sessions are a lot more organised that elsewhere.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 10:46:16 AM
Must be a Welsh problem. I had to sign each time I had a jab as did my wife.
We signed nothing. We showed appointment details, were booked in and given a leaflet, jabbed within 5min, sat down in a holding area for 15min, given a sticker, and let go. 

The consent form appears to be for Care Workers and Nurses to get signed by those in their care, but who are still able to make some of their own decisions:
https://rcni.com/nursing-standard/features/covid-19-vaccination-your-guide-to-consent-171616 

Seems to me that if you had to sign a consent form, you should count yourself lucky you were allowed out on your own... 

PS: We've now also got our NHS Covid Passes

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 10:46:16 AM

Or Cornish.

On both occasions my name was called out, the lass gave me the jab and I was sent on my way. No signing. I got the usual yard long disclaimer saying that I might well have an allergic reaction and die horribly, but I did not have to put my chop on anything.
Algerie Francais !

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 11:41:53 AM
The only experimental nature is in your head.
Correct.  It began on the internet under clinical trials, went into my eyes, and into my head.  I your case, it seems to have gone into your eyes and and straight out your rear end.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 10:55:11 AM
Of course I haven't had the human experiment.  What a strange suggestion.  If you did, YOU are part of the problem.

Are you saying it explains its experimental nature and which part of trials are not complete?

The only experimental nature is in your head.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 10:55:11 AM
Of course I haven't had the human experiment.  What a strange suggestion.  If you did, YOU are part of the problem.

Are you saying it explains its experimental nature and which part of trials are not complete?
Anyway, I was thinking how Bill Gates and the who like to keep us amused, with look who we own now. Little Greta and her followers. A lifetimes supply of Bill Beans perhaps?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 09:46:50 AM
That shows you have not had a jab, two sheets A4 sized information, type of vaccine, batch number, consent form needs to be signed.
You matey are part of the problems not the solution.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-easy-read-consent-form-for-adults

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 28, 2021, 10:23:14 AM

Nobody asked me to sign anything.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 09:46:50 AM
That shows you have not had a jab, two sheets A4 sized information, type of vaccine, batch number, consent form needs to be signed.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-easy-read-consent-form-for-adults

Lovely idea, didn't happen.

I got four sheets of printed paper that told me the jab didn't guarantee a damn thing, and a card.

Nobody asked me to sign anything.

Which I found interesting given the pharmacist asks me to sign swearing I'm not allergic to shitloads when I have a flu jab.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 09:39:28 AM
Please provide evidence that this info is provided to patients.