Vaccination is voluntary stupid!

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 02:43:51 PM
A bit like issuing Petrol Coupons in readiness for "oil crises" in 1956 and 1973,  possibly. But with various options for travel and entertainment looking feasible for vaccinated people, better to be prepared and issue secure and coded documents before a big demand... 

The old carrot and stick ruse, we will see who takes any notice.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Quote from: Barry on July 28, 2021, 02:14:44 PM
I know you are playing devil's advocate - it does seem quite interesting to create a "pass" but not have anywhere to actually use it.
A bit like issuing Petrol Coupons in readiness for "oil crises" in 1956 and 1973,  possibly. But with various options for travel and entertainment looking feasible for vaccinated people, better to be prepared and issue secure and coded documents before a big demand... 
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 02:04:37 PM

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/   

Any person with an NHS number and was fully vaccinated two weeks or more ago can apply online...

Which my wife and I are going to have to do in a few weeks, plus a lot of other related tests and certification just to get into a motorcycle rally.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

It isn't about just the jab though is it, it is what lies behind it, the mind and thought control. You know the rules step over the line get the one finger.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sampanviking

For those who believe that the Vaccine contains micro chips that control behavior and promotes unthinking support of the state, I would simply point out that I have had both of mine and my views are exactly the same as before....

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 12:59:28 PM
I don't know.  Is it a pass to let you in somewhere to work?  Maybe you work for the NHS.  I have no idea.
I know you are playing devil's advocate - it does seem quite interesting to create a "pass" but not have anywhere to actually use it.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: Barry on July 28, 2021, 01:24:19 PM
At our local jab centre, the jabs were given then the information sheet provided afterwards.
That's not right, is it?
Honestly, I cannot recall "the order of service", but I'm reasonably sure I was read my rights and verbally given details by the jabber before I was asked which arm I wanted it in. However, she was a very charming asiatic lady,  so I may have got that wrong...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 12:59:28 PM
I don't know.  Is it a pass to let you in somewhere to work?  Maybe you work for the NHS.  I have no idea.
Your obvious lack of knowledge about the simple everyday aspects of Covid, while you struggle to disseminate misinformation, is the very reason I take little notice of what you post. But in this instance my reply could be helpful to others (or perhaps you):

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/   

Any person with an NHS number and was fully vaccinated two weeks or more ago can apply online...

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 28, 2021, 01:39:16 PM
Are you sure you actually got a jab Pappy?

FFS some of you on this forum need to get a life. (Seriously.)

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 01:15:03 PM
I was told what jab I was going to get before I got it. (With afterwards a card with that information on it with a batch number.)

Are you sure you actually got a jab Pappy?

As others have mentioned, you can be a bit tetchy at times. Your local quack might have thought (totally unjustified of course), Oh Gawd, her comes old Moanie again will the usual bellyful of complaints. So rather than risk an adverse reaction from the vaccine they might have given you a few shots of tap water. No harm done and saved the NHS a few bob. 
Algerie Francais !

Barry

At our local jab centre, the jabs were given then the information sheet provided afterwards.
That's not right, is it?
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 01:15:03 PM
I was told what jab I was going to get before I got it. (With afterwards a card with that information on it with a batch number.)

Same here. I think I attached a photo of the card I got - and still have - giving that detail.

It wasn't until the EU started shitstirrimg over the "AZ" batch 4201 through 3 made in India that I realised I'd have a problem getting intomtbe bits of the Way that would sooner castrate themselves than admit British tourists with money to spend are welcome
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 28, 2021, 01:05:46 PM

Sadly this shows I've had the dodgy Indian Variant of the jab for the first shot, the one which the EU originally refused to recognise.

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on July 08, 1970, 09:45:11 AM

PS: We've now also got our NHS Covid Passes

A letter - from Darkest Peterborough - hit my doormat an hour ago, with the paper letter from NHS Wales declaring the jabs i had, where and when.

Sadly this shows I've had the dodgy Indian Variant of the jab for the first shot, the one which the EU originally refused to recognise.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 10:46:16 AM
Must be a Welsh problem. I had to sign each time I had a jab as did my wife.

Must be a Cornish demand...

Because I just checked with daughter, her fiance wasn't handed anything to SIGN in Bristol, but was handed same bullshit notes on side effects that i was....