Vaccination is voluntary stupid!

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 28, 2021, 07:59:06 PM
No source on earth would be acceptable to you.

Actually it would, if it were credible scientific research. (I would also point out immunity and resistance are two very different things.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 07:26:13 PM
Have you any credible evidence to back that up?
No source on earth would be acceptable to you.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

There's certainly plenty of circumstantial evidence to illustrate that Covid-19 was widespread in the UK before the March 23 lockdown. The reason it took hold was the cavalier attitude of Johnson and the UK government — though Barry's assumption harks back to research that's over a year old.

https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/over-25-of-the-uk-likely-to-have-had-covid-19-already/

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijcp.13528

How and why Wuhn was the originating site of Covid is reported in more recent research. It's not certain it resulted from weapons  research, but it is most likely to have come from a lab where it was being studied. How it escaped into the environment is still speculation, and may not even be known by anyone.   
A fairly concise appraisal can be found below:

https://besacenter.org/covid19-origin/ 

And it looks like Italy had cases way ahead of reports first surfacing in early 2020....

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33176598/

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 28, 2021, 06:50:58 PM
About 25% of people in the UK were immune to it before it ever arrived.

Have you any credible evidence to back that up?

Barry

Quote from: Sampanviking on July 28, 2021, 06:44:47 PMWhat is real proof though is the existence of Covid 19 antibodies in a measurable percentage of the US population by November 2019. This is not a conspiracy theory, these are facts released through official US channels.
About 25% of people in the UK were immune to it before it ever arrived. Doesn't prove it didn't come from Wuhan.
Have you heard of Occam's razor?
† The end is nigh †

Sampanviking

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 02:47:38 PM
The passport is the next step towards digital ID (things that they couldn't manage to make us accept before), and then, obviously, to make it reliable and impossible to cheat, it will become a digital tattoo using the researched quantum dot tech, to go under the skin.  The vax is the leverage to get this done.  I believe you were one of the ones who criticised the lab origin of the virus.  You referred to it as a conspiracy theory.  I think you have been shown wrong on that matter, so your comment is a bit off.

Not quite sure what you are saying here Scott, the Lab escape theory is a conspiracy theory as there is no evidence to support it. My previous posts on the subject (if this is what you are referring too) have been rebuttals to the Wuhan Lab escape conspiracy theory, by pointing out that there is not even circumstantial evidence to support a leak in Wuhan, but there is a shed load of circumstantial evidence to support a theory for Lab Leak at Fort Detrick in Maryland. None of it though is definitive proof, as the US Govt. refuses to release details relating to the leak or subsequent illnesses nearby.

What is real proof though is the existence of Covid 19 antibodies in a measurable percentage of the US population by November 2019. This is not a conspiracy theory, these are facts released through official US channels.

patman post

Quote from: Barry on July 28, 2021, 05:56:35 PM
Totally ignoring that the vaccinated can still get and transmit the virus.
Illogical nonsense.
But less likely to get Covid and currently known variants, and be less seriously affected if they do. And transmission is also less likely. That's why we're still told to take care — every little helps — after all the indications are that the Covid virus will be with us for along time...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 04:20:25 PMPlus, as of next Monday, it looks like several countries will begin to accept each other's vaccine documentation for travellers between them — while they want tourism, they don't want the costs of further major outbreaks of Covid. 
Totally ignoring that the vaccinated can still get and transmit the virus.
Illogical nonsense.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 04:20:25 PMVaccine + Hands/Face/Space has cut the numbers of people being hospitalised and dying
Well, let's face it, they couldn't say any of it had stopped people being infected with Covid, now, could they?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Quote from: Barry on July 28, 2021, 03:51:16 PM
Hey, Einstein, have you been following the government line? I bet you have, as you love it so much.
Anyway, it says you can still get and pass on the virus when you are vaccinated. So what is the point of a vaccine pass?
Answers on a post card, please.

Post cards or crib cards not necessary for anyone of reasonable intelligence who keeps their eyes and ears open. 

Vaccine + Hands/Face/Space has cut the numbers of people being hospitalised and dying. But there are still people being hospitalised and dying, and blocking other people with serious illnesses from getting timely treatment. So cutting down on the numbers of unprotected people attending events likely to be identified as Covid-spreading is the way to go. 

Plus, as of next Monday, it looks like several countries will begin to accept each other's vaccine documentation for travellers between them — while they want tourism, they don't want the costs of further major outbreaks of Covid. 

And, yes, if people are now more likely to get clearances to travel and holiday, we shouldn't they feel good...?

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on July 28, 2021, 03:51:16 PM
Anyway, it says you can still get and pass on the virus when you are vaccinated. So what is the point of a vaccine pass?
It makes people feel good?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 02:43:51 PM
A bit like issuing Petrol Coupons in readiness for "oil crises" in 1956 and 1973,  possibly. But with various options for travel and entertainment looking feasible for vaccinated people, better to be prepared and issue secure and coded documents before a big demand...
Hey, Einstein, have you been following the government line? I bet you have, as you love it so much.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 28, 2021, 02:56:53 PM

And we all know where you can stick your carrot to make your eyes pop...!

patman post

Quote from: Sheepy on July 28, 2021, 02:45:26 PM
The old carrot and stick ruse, we will see who takes any notice.

And we all know where you can stick your carrot to make your eyes pop...!

Scott777

Quote from: Sampanviking on July 28, 2021, 02:16:07 PM
For those who believe that the Vaccine contains micro chips that control behavior and promotes unthinking support of the state, I would simply point out that I have had both of mine and my views are exactly the same as before....
The passport is the next step towards digital ID (things that they couldn't manage to make us accept before), and then, obviously, to make it reliable and impossible to cheat, it will become a digital tattoo using the researched quantum dot tech, to go under the skin.  The vax is the leverage to get this done.  I believe you were one of the ones who criticised the lab origin of the virus.  You referred to it as a conspiracy theory.  I think you have been shown wrong on that matter, so your comment is a bit off.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.