Vaccination is voluntary stupid!

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2021, 12:54:20 PMThe age of those being hospitalised or in intensive care is getting lower as time passes.
Thank you for your link.

You posted:
QuoteThe age of those being hospitalised or in intensive care is getting lower as time passes.
Here's part of the evidence you posted as a link:
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 04:37:39 PM
carefull now sheepwash , he might have his legal team onto you for disagreeing with him. :D

Before or after the end of the world?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 07, 2021, 04:35:35 PM
Bollox, you translated it so it fitted your beliefs and Pat thought he could back it up and blind everybody with his oh so clever way. What Thomas says is what it actually fecking reads. All because we know it is now a competition about injecting kids.

carefull now sheepwash , he might have his legal team onto you for disagreeing with him. :D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2021, 04:26:15 PM
It is because it is me, any excuse to attack me. (He needs to grow up.)
Bollox, you translated it so it fitted your beliefs and Pat thought he could back it up and blind everybody with his oh so clever way. What Thomas says is what it actually fecking reads. All because we know it is now a competition about injecting kids.

Thomas

(He needs to grow up.)

the man who runs about making feeble attempts at debate on this political forum which boil down to screaming tory bad one liners , and the end of the world is nigh telling anyone else to grow up is laughable.

Act your feckin age and stop being ridiculous.

Thomas

what that you exaggerated the risk to the young and your own links dont back up what you are saying?

im not attacking you , im saying your arguments are pish , and you cant read a link.

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on August 07, 2021, 04:20:37 PM
What you've underlined is what you're inferring which may, or may not, be what's being said. But what is being reported is that the numbers of younger people being hospitalised remain fairly constant, while the numbers of older groups are reducing. Hence the growing proportion of hospital admissions for young people compared to the older age groups.

I'm not sure what you're finding to argue about...

i havent said otherwise , and now after both of you failing to read your own links , you are reduced to arguing semantics.

follow the thread back to pappies original attempt to twist  what borkie said about the young ones still being fairly resilient to covid and take it from there.

Quote from: Borchester on August 07, 2021, 11:06:53 AM
Apparently the kids are still largely shrugging it off which is to the good,

i repeat , the younger generations admissions with covid are the same as january in percentage terms according to both your links ( still a small proportion of overall admissions)while the older generations are way down compared to previously , but yet again for maybe the fourth time now for the hard of reading , the older generations , specifically the over 75 make up by far the bulk of covid hospitalisations  never mind deaths.

Its not difficult to understand pat.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 07, 2021, 04:20:37 PM

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 07, 2021, 03:36:32 PM
Well, they will be chuffed to bits later, because now you can get a test which tells you which covid variant you have, although how it goes about telling you about the daily new variants is still a fecking mystery.

pappy is pappy, he can't bear the thought of anyone ,especially the young , being happy  , and demands they enter the world of fear and hate he lives in .

As for pat , i always take it as a badge of honour when pat takes the time and lower himself to attempt to pour scorn on me . Usually means im doing something right.

Watch out now sheepwash incase the hastings or strathclyde variant , which is the worst super worst variant which specifically attacks the under 201s if they dont get jabbed strikes your area.

What i want to know is why is it these daily proclamations of armageddon only every happen in remonger areas?

You go into glasgow city , no one knows anyone with the virus never mind died of it.

i keep hearing remongers screaming about empty supermarket shelves as well , my local supermarket is full to the brim of every conceivable good you could want.

Some people are such drama queens arent they?

patman post

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 02:22:42 PM

So the real truth is that the risk from Covid for young people is very small, but they can lower it even further by accepting the offer of a jab. Doing so may bring wider benefits to both themselves and society.
What you've underlined is what you're inferring which may, or may not, be what's being said. But what is being reported is that the numbers of younger people being hospitalised remain fairly constant, while the numbers of older groups are reducing. Hence the growing proportion of hospital admissions for young people compared to the older age groups.

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 03:14:33 PMjesus   sheepwash , is that similar to flu ?
Well, they will be chuffed to bits later, because now you can get a test which tells you which covid variant you have, although how it goes about telling you about the daily new variants is still a fecking mystery.

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 07, 2021, 02:53:27 PM
They have chosen their path, but like you say it doesn't have to make any sense.

Just 0.7 % of under 50`s catching covid result in overnight hospitalisation according to the wine bar owners link.

jesus   sheepwash , is that similar to flu ?

What a terrifying world it must be for some folk. At least one half of the gruesome two some have the excuse they are in the high risk group due to age.....

maybe pappy could loan pat his chestboards with the end of the world is nigh written on them.

I admire politicians.......you can see they read certain people like a feckin book.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 02:25:25 PM
Funny as feck watching people scratch around in the dirt trying and failing to make a point that doesnt exist.

two people who can't read their own links in  a desperate attempt to show armageddon for the young over the chinese sniffles when their own links stubbornly refuse to show what they want them to.
:D

They have chosen their path, but like you say it doesn't have to make any sense.

Thomas

Funny as feck watching people scratch around in the dirt trying and failing to make a point that doesnt exist.

two people who cant read their own links in  a desperate attempt to show armageddon for the young over the chinese sniffles when their own links stubbornly refuse to show what they want them to.
:D