Vaccination is voluntary stupid!

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on September 01, 2021, 03:49:14 PM
Well amongst all this there is some real madness going on,if you dont want a vaccination your choice  but don't start on people who do.
As far as kids the young ones can have their parents make the choice,once they reach the age of criminal responsibility I reckon it's their choice to make.

I just look at all the diseases that almost disappeared that were big time killers till vaccines arrived,if you want too see their return and possibly die,your choice again but leave the madness out.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/who-monitoring-new-coronavirus-variant-named-mu/ar-AANYNyr?ocid=msedgntp
Who is telling you not to get your latest booster, after all the vaccines work great don't they?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Well amongst all this there is some real madness going on,if you dont want a vaccination your choice  but don't start on people who do.
As far as kids the young ones can have their parents make the choice,once they reach the age of criminal responsibility I reckon it's their choice to make.

I just look at all the diseases that almost disappeared that were big time killers till vaccines arrived,if you want too see their return and possibly die,your choice again but leave the madness out.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2021, 10:06:57 AM
LOL remember when I said they need to find the antidote and Smurphy went off on one, with his usual gusto, well you will never guess what?
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/snake-venom-could-become-tool-in-fight-against-coronavirus-study-suggests/ar-AANY8Pg?ocid=msedgntp

The antivaxxers would not take that either. (Personally I think some of the rabid anti-vaxxers are mentally ill.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

LOL remember when I said they need to find the antidote and Smurphy went off on one, with his usual gusto, well you will never guess what?
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/snake-venom-could-become-tool-in-fight-against-coronavirus-study-suggests/ar-AANY8Pg?ocid=msedgntp

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 31, 2021, 10:27:36 AM
Vaccinating children is illegal, she says:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1432432910582403072
So she's off to court to stop the NHS breaking the law.

Idiots like that should be locked away with no means of contacting the outside world.

Barry

Vaccinating children is illegal, she says:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1432432910582403072
So she's off to court to stop the NHS breaking the law.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

AstraZeneca vaccine seems to have done very well:

AstraZeneca – 1.53% hospitalised

Pfizer – 1.99% hospitalised

Sputnik V – 2.24% hospitalised

Sinopharm – 6.94% hospitalised

Unvaccinated – 13.22% hospitalised

† The end is nigh †

Barry

To boost or not to boost, that is the question.

Oxford-jab chief criticises UK's Covid booster plan

It does seem that the government are still talking up boosters, whilst a lot of Australia and New Zealand have not even had a first dose. There is also talk the Covid NHS Passport will expire without a booster. More control for footie season ticket holders.

QuoteProf Pollard also warned that herd immunity was "not a possibility" because the delta variant would continue to infect people who had been vaccinated.

Even if all children were vaccinated, that wouldn't stop transmission of the virus, he said.

Over time, there needed to be a move away from community testing of mild infections - which will boost people's immunity - to clinically-driven testing of people who become unwell, he added.

[HIGHLIGHT]The focus should be on improving treatment for people who become seriously ill from Covid in hospital, Prof Pollard said.[/HIGHLIGHT]
Quite, stop wasting money on schemes and and use it to treat the sick.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWwlUSC-DpY
About lockdown and injecting their kids with experimental vaccine so I hear on the grapevine, enjoy.

Outside the BBC studio, the crowd begins to shout "shame on you, shame on you" and a man gave a speech, accusing the corporation of "not giving out the right information" and claiming they're "coming for our f****** children."

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 08, 2021, 10:45:11 PM
Of course it is getting lower.

There are only a few oldies left to kill off. I should be alright. As said before, bedrest, brandy and self pity have seen me through most things so I am not worried about this Chinese Coof. But as for poor, hypochondria ridden buggers such as Pappy, well, that is a different matter.  And with the highways and byways of the Lizard chocked with the remains of grand dad's army, there youngster will be the only ones left to die.

None of which changes the fact that this bug is getting arse numbingly dull.

Another nasty personal attack on me that adds zero to debate.( as well as being nonsense.)

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2021, 11:26:18 AM
The age of those being hospitalised or in intensive care is getting lower as time passes.

Of course it is getting lower.

There are only a few oldies left to kill off. I should be alright. As said before, bedrest, brandy and self pity have seen me through most things so I am not worried about this Chinese Coof. But as for poor, hypochondria ridden buggers such as Pappy, well, that is a different matter.  And with the highways and byways of the Lizard chocked with the remains of grand dad's army, there youngster will be the only ones left to die.

None of which changes the fact that this bug is getting arse numbingly dull.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on August 07, 2021, 05:41:17 PM
and smoke a toke, .

have you been introduced to steve srb yet?

You two could get a good little business venture going  , with his contacts in plymouth and your ready made customer base in hackney.

You already have the beema , so you look the part. ;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on August 07, 2021, 05:41:17 PM
Christ Almighty — is everyone drinking thickening juice

calm down dear.

Pat let it go mate. Bow out now with what little dignity you have left.

patman post

Christ Almighty — is everyone drinking thickening juice. We'll all be arguing that snow often appears white before long. 

The story is that the numbers of older people currently being hospitalised with Covid are dropping, but that the number of younger people being hospitalised with Covid is remaining substantially the same — is anyone saying that isn't the story? 

OK, hopefully — reading back over the extracts and links I supplied, we can all see that's the thrust of the story.

So, posting figures showing there are more older people being admitted to hospital with Covid than younger people, gives only part of the picture. It doesn't show the current trend that the bigger number is dropping, while the smaller number is remaining the same... 

PS — I think I'll go and dine on some fried Mars Bars, and smoke a toke, while I read the Bible, so I can get in the state of foggy mindedness as the posters here. Nighty-night...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas