Vaccination is voluntary stupid!

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 02, 2021, 11:10:49 AM

That relates to MMR

Not so relevant for COVID where there is a weight of opinion that the risks of some outweigh the supposedly meagre benefits for the age group

My wife when she was sister on a childrens on ward came across similar problems with what I can only describe as nutcase parents. When it came to a judge making a decision the parents always lost.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on September 02, 2021, 09:03:57 AM
Relevant precedents:-

https://www.familylaw.co.uk/news_and_comment/childhood-vaccination-disputes-where-does-the-law-stand-in-public-private-law-proceedings

That relates to MMR

Not so relevant for COVID where there is a weight of opinion that the risks of some outweigh the supposedly meagre benefits for the age group
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 01, 2021, 10:11:28 PM
I'm not sure you are qualified to judge.

I know there are madder people outside of mental institutions than in them.
There is no compulsion in place to vaccinate children/babies.
As for me being qualified of not. Some years ago a charity let me attend some counselling training sessions because I requested it due to the number of "waif and strays," coming to me asking for help.
I had at that time let several people with dire problems stay in my home until they able to leave, after me and my wife sorting out help for them.

At one of the training sessions the subject of potential suicides came up.  I merely asked which type of suicidal person, those made suicidal by personal circumstances or those who were mentally ill.
My wife and I have looked after both in our home.
I ended up giving that lecture.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 01, 2021, 10:18:51 AM
The antivaxxers would not take that either. (Personally I think some of the rabid anti-vaxxers are mentally ill.)
I'm not sure you are qualified to judge. Do you have any psychiatry or psychology qualifications?

I'm sure they are not mentally ill.
This woman I referenced is obviously passionate about her belief that the NHS are breaking the law.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1432432910582403072
You dismiss her without any reference to that law.
QuoteIdiots like that should be locked away
She's so obviously NOT an idiot.
If you can't see that, you need help. People with different opinions are not idiots. They are highlighting that the government, via the NHS are likely breaking the law by giving the vaccine to children.
It will be decided in a court of law. I doubt she will win as the forces against her are stronger than her.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2021, 07:38:10 PM
The BBC do seem to have upset an awful lot of people for some reason.
That's irrelevant,you cannot shut down like that it is not acceptable
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on September 01, 2021, 07:20:19 PM
Well sheepy as I said people are free to take a vaccine or not as they please but it works both ways and you should not be threatening to hang people.
So as said,some people are mad.
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/bbc-look-norths-phillip-norton-21429888

The BBC do seem to have upset an awful lot of people for some reason.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2021, 06:31:06 PM
Well for one, the media made out they are antivaxers all the ones I have spoken with, have said they are not anti-vaccine but are not taking something, which has never been proven safe or even been proven to work, which it seems you have fallen into the trap, being, because they won't take the Covid jab, makes them anti-vaccine. They also made out the media that is that masks were also a blocker of Covid, even though it was pointed out hundreds of times that was complete bollox.

Well sheepy as I said people are free to take a vaccine or not as they please but it works both ways and you should not be threatening to hang people.
So as said,some people are mad.
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/bbc-look-norths-phillip-norton-21429888

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 01, 2021, 06:35:28 PM
Would you care to provide a link to some peer reviewed scientific research to back that up please.
There is plenty of it put up by Scott for one, Barry for another and myself for another, when science openly admit they are fascists why should I tell people to do as they are told when as a populist, I can see more holes in the whole establishment story than in my old socks.  They have their opinions for a good reason including the media and the establishment trying to force something on them using psychology.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2021, 06:31:06 PM
but are not taking something, which has never been proven safe or even been proven to work,

Would you care to provide a link to some peer reviewed scientific research to back that up please.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on September 01, 2021, 06:16:38 PM
Why are you telling me Sheepy,I will make my own choices you and others yours.

All I'm saying is people are dsoing some mad things.
Well for one, the media made out they are antivaxers all the ones I have spoken with, have said they are not anti-vaccine but are not taking something, which has never been proven safe or even been proven to work, which it seems you have fallen into the trap, being, because they won't take the Covid jab, makes them anti-vaccine. They also made out the media that is that masks were also a blocker of Covid, even though it was pointed out hundreds of times that was complete bollox.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 01, 2021, 06:19:11 PM
Probably someone who needs their access to the internet removed.
You should have had yours removed years ago, but you scream and whine about being bullied, so we have to put up with care in the fecking community, something I really do blame thatcher for.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2021, 06:10:40 PM

Who is telling you not to get your latest booster,

Probably someone who needs their access to the internet removed.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on September 01, 2021, 06:10:40 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/who-monitoring-new-coronavirus-variant-named-mu/ar-AANYNyr?ocid=msedgntp
Who is telling you not to get your latest booster, after all the vaccines work great don't they?
Why are you telling me Sheepy,I will make my own choices you and others yours.

All I'm saying is people are doing some mad things.