Who won the 2016 brexit referendum?

Started by Thomas, August 01, 2021, 09:20:37 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 09, 2021, 11:42:50 AM
Apparently there are 70,000 EU benefits claimants in the UK about to lose their benefits.

Have you a source for that information please.  (Especially the benefits comment.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Apparently there are 70,000 EU benefits claimants in the UK about to lose their benefits.
This is because they have not applied for settled status, despite having had years to do so.
Are these claimants actually real people living in the UK?

Perhaps they are an army of parasites.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 01, 2021, 09:20:37 AM
https://twitter.com/TheGoodLiars/status/1404468838020923401

I thought this was quite funny . Trump election deniers remind me of the likes of gerry javert quackers et al and general remongers who can't accept the 2016 referendum result and subsequent hammering at elections .

Maybe we could interview gerry with his EU hat and ask for £1 million pounds who won the 2016 referendum and watch with much amusement as he goes into full apoplectic melt down. :D
The best thing the Americans could do is bypass the crazy can'ts, they both say they have infrastructure plans and great ideas for healthcare etc, they never get enacted because they make sure neither side can put any of it in place. It really doesn't matter who won anyway. Unless you have some people willing to move forward.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on August 01, 2021, 11:35:13 AM
But we only won by 4%. They retrospectively want to introduce a percentage win margin which in affect would give them a 66% chance of winning. Remain wins by their percentage, they win. Leave fails to achieve the margin, they win.

Bitter and twisted... jog on.

without a doubt nick ,and they want to do the same in scotland.

...but the thing is nick , the guy with the hat for some reason made me think right away about gerry , who in turn reminded me of an old forum member who went on defending new labour and blairism long after they had fallen from power.

Some people just cant take defeat.

They build a web of deceit and more  and more lies and delusion around themselves to cushion their terror of reality around them.

Thats why labour luvvies like sensitive steve regularly flounce off the forum in a huff , or why pappy is always screaming about lies and abuse. They cant handle the truth around them.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on August 01, 2021, 09:20:37 AM

I thought this was quite funny . Trump election deniers remind me of the likes of gerry javert quackers et al and general remongers who can't accept the 2016 referendum result and subsequent hammering at elections .

Maybe we could interview gerry with his EU hat and ask for £1 million pounds who won the 2016 referendum and watch with much amusement as he goes into full apoplectic melt down. :D

But we only won by 4%. They retrospectively want to introduce a percentage win margin which in affect would give them a 66% chance of winning. Remain wins by their percentage, they win. Leave fails to achieve the margin, they win.

Bitter and twisted... jog on.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

I thought this was quite funny . Trump election deniers remind me of the likes of gerry javert quackers et al and general remongers who cant accept the 2016 referendum result and subsequent hammering at elections .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!