I wonder how the EU really feels about Brexit?

Started by Borchester, August 03, 2021, 05:57:01 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 09:30:44 PM
Of course he's wasting his time, he thinks Germany rules the EU and Boston pulls the strings in the IRA, that the Irish Govt commands the IRA to down arms and that the EU mandates to all EU countries the limit of immigrants they accept, except for Germany that takes in way more. And you side with that clown. 
You on the other hand think the UK is a great place, travelling the globe and freeing the ignorant masses of their stupid ways, teaching them the kings language & helping them become democracies while freeing them, at no cost, from their burdensome gold, fossil fuels and foods. That the UK has shaken off the evil empire of the EU and now the flood gates are open the rest of the countries will come running out so that the UK can have them join their glorious union as they que up to become the next Scotland, Wales or NI.
You do make me laugh, you sure you ain't just a bit bitter and twisted?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

GerryT

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2021, 09:15:07 PM

You wanna bet?

Who are these people? How many are ISIS or another such group?
They don't need benefits, they are fully funded operatives.
This is the crux of the matter and you fail to get it.
I do get it and ask yourself why the hate the west so much. They will come anyway, this doesn't mean you pull the shutters down on the millions of refugees that are fleeing for their lives. Is that what your suggesting

If you can't figure it out, try "weapons of mass destruction" to help your memory.

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell on September 12, 2021, 07:34:21 PM
Wasting your time Nick,Gerry wants to live in the past where all the English are bastards wielding rifles and bayonets and butchering all and sundry.

Still Gerry knows plenty of yanks and they're more Irish than the Irish,of course they're all saints and never invaded anywhere and butchered anyone did they?
Of course he's wasting his time, he thinks Germany rules the EU and Boston pulls the strings in the IRA, that the Irish Govt commands the IRA to down arms and that the EU mandates to all EU countries the limit of immigrants they accept, except for Germany that takes in way more. And you side with that clown. 
You on the other hand think the UK is a great place, travelling the globe and freeing the ignorant masses of their stupid ways, teaching them the kings language & helping them become democracies while freeing them, at no cost, from their burdensome gold, fossil fuels and foods. That the UK has shaken off the evil empire of the EU and now the flood gates are open the rest of the countries will come running out so that the UK can have them join their glorious union as they que up to become the next Scotland, Wales or NI.

Nick

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 06:51:06 PMYou can't blame Germany for migrants flooding Europe because Germany showed a humanitarian hand that most European countries didn't.

You wanna bet?

Who are these people? How many are ISIS or another such group?
They don't need benefits, they are fully funded operatives.
This is the crux of the matter and you fail to get it.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2021, 02:08:50 PM

Tommy expressed interest a while back. Maybe we could make it protectorate of the SNP?

Dont bring me into it borkie. Your country , england , under the guise of the yookay created the frankenstein monster of the ludge in the 6 counties , so you deal with it.

Maybe london could take a good few bitter twisted auld orange men once the irish leave the yookay as the next load of uber drivers?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Wasting your time Nick,Gerry wants to live in the past where all the English are bastards wielding rifles and bayonets and butchering all and sundry.

Still Gerry knows plenty of yanks and they're more Irish than the Irish,of course they're all saints and never invaded anywhere and butchered anyone did they?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

GerryT

Quote from: patman post on September 12, 2021, 06:32:10 PM
Is anyone in a position of influence in the EU on the continental mainland currently bothered much about Brexit?   
Sorry pat but there is only one mainland, it is the continent. Other than that you have islands. And the people in power are all EU countries heads of state.

Quote from: patman post on September 12, 2021, 06:32:10 PM
Both France and Germany are heading into elections and I bet their electorates are more concerned with their own issues...
There are more than two countries in the EU and the people elected into the EU bodies of power are very much concerned with what happens within the EU.

Put it this way, the EU is predominantly made up of small countries. If the EU let a 3rd country abuse an EU treaty to the detriment of one EU member state that then undermines the whole EU. So while NI is very small it is the nature of the issue which is important. The UK never understood this.

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2021, 06:32:28 PM
And the taxpayer a few bob. Towards the end it was estimated that a quarter of the paramilitaries were on Mi5's payroll
Well you could say there wasn't much difference between a unionist paramilitary and the UK Army or Police. Attacks on Nationalists came from all quarters. But in reality that wouldn't be accurate, but what you say doesn't surprise me.
You do realise it was unionist paramilitaries you speak off. I'm sure there were some Nationalist one's as well, but they didn't live very long.

GerryT

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2021, 06:27:12 PM
No, our balls are in a vice because of the GFA. The fact you lot over there can't live on the same lump of rock without wanting to rip each others hearts out.
Well if you knew the slightest bit of how one side of that equation were treated by the other side you wouldn't say that.
Your balls are in a vice because you want your cake and eat it. This has more to do with the Norther Ireland Protocol which your genius leader signed in Dec 2020 and hailed a great deal. Very much a Johnson created problem. He knew full well what he was doing, but didn't care.

The SAS should have shot them all in their beds and saved all the GFA hastle.
They were trying to do that, but couldn't, didn't have the brain power.

GerryT

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2021, 06:23:39 PM
And those 2 statements show that you don't understand what is being posted.

The bath above you that overflowed would flood your flat regardless of whether you want it to or not, same as Merkel's refugees that have now flooded to where ever they want to.
But they haven't Nick, your over simplification of the facts to suit your agenda. I know exactly what you were saying in the bath analogy, but its just fairy tale stuff.
The Eu has freedom of movement of people, but each member state can refuse these people if they can't show how they can support themselves and even if that happened if after 6mths their circumstances changed they could be sent back to where they came. In other words any social benefit they would look to claim could be refused, not a burden on the state.

You then have the illegal migration, these people came from Syria and weren't in the mind for stopping, they were going to find ways to get across Europe. What you're doing is taking 1+1 and coming up with 3. I know your a maths genius but even you aren't that...oh hang on a min.
You can't blame Germany for migrants flooding Europe because Germany showed a humanitarian hand that most European countries didn't. The Syrians that entered Germany legally are still in Germany, living lives because of Merkle's generosity, working and raising families. Others that entered Europe illegally along with others from other countries are what you see trying to get into the UK. That will never stop, in fact it will prob get worse as I can't see France or any other European country trying to stop illegals leaving the main land for the UK.
You haven't a clue what's going on do you.

Where's that proof you were coming up with ? how Germany rules the EU or how Boston now controls the IRA.

Borchester

No, our balls are in a vice because of the GFA. The fact you lot over there can't live on the same lump of rock without wanting to rip each others hearts out.

And the taxpayer a few bob. Towards the end it was estimated that a quarter of the paramilitaries were on Mi5's payroll
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Is anyone in a position of influence in the EU on the continental mainland currently bothered much about Brexit?   

Both France and Germany are heading into elections and I bet their electorates are more concerned with their own issues...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 06:21:04 PM
Your Govt, as their balls are in a vice because of it.

Nick

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 05:44:14 PMthen you went on about you having a bath for some reason
Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 05:44:14 PMGermany didn't make one country take 1 refugee

And those 2 statements show that you don't understand what is being posted.

The bath above you that overflowed would flood your flat regardless of whether you want it to or not, same as Merkel's refugees that have now flooded to where ever they want to.

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2021, 06:09:08 PM
Well, I don't live in the rest of the UK and Tommy is well able to take care of himself. And who gives a toss about Northern Ireland anyway?
Your Govt, as their balls are in a vice because of it.