I wonder how the EU really feels about Brexit?

Started by Borchester, August 03, 2021, 05:57:01 PM

« previous - next »

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on September 13, 2021, 12:21:52 PM
I never said it was all the EU's fault you did, I said their own faults are their own and they got what they richly deserved. They knew from the start the British people would never accept their kind of rule, so they had to manipulate politicians who in turn had to trap us in the EU. While in the meantime they were given time to manipulate the British people enough to accept it all. So no as I said I don't blame the EU for every problem just the ones they knowingly created. You won't accept that because in your view the British people should be duped because of previous Westminster misdemeanours.
Honestly I'm not really following you, too many 'they' or 'their', I could put in EU or UK so my best guess is this is what you your driving at.

I never said it was all the EU's fault you did, I said their own faults are their own and they got what they richly deserved. The EU knew from the start the British people would never accept the EU's kind of rule, so the EU had to manipulate UK politicians who in turn had to trap us in the EU. While in the meantime the UK politicians were given time to manipulate the British people enough to accept it all. So no as I said I don't blame the EU for every problem just the ones they knowingly created. You won't accept that because in your view the British people should be duped because of previous Westminster misdemeanours.

Even that makes no sense, what manipulation did the EU do, what is it your talking about

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on September 13, 2021, 12:14:34 PM
Go on, thats just the headline. If you want to make a point and not a sound bite put some meat on the bones or its just hot air. How is it all the EU's fault
I never said it was all the EU's fault you did, I said their own faults are their own and they got what they richly deserved. They knew from the start the British people would never accept their kind of rule, so they had to manipulate politicians who in turn had to trap us in the EU. While in the meantime they were given time to manipulate the British people enough to accept it all. So no as I said I don't blame the EU for every problem just the ones they knowingly created. You won't accept that because in your view the British people should be duped because of previous Westminster misdemeanours.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on September 13, 2021, 10:38:14 AM
No the EU is at fault by all of its own making.
Go on, thats just the headline. If you want to make a point and not a sound bite put some meat on the bones or its just hot air. How is it all the EU's fault

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on September 13, 2021, 09:27:19 AM
Thats one way of looking at it. Another is the USA and UK went in on false pretence and caused havoc, now they decide to just walk away, well the USA decided the walk away. The UK weren't staying on their own so ran out of the place also. Now the UK is taking in afghan refugees, and we all know ISIS will come with them. But somehow that's the EUs fault.
No the EU is at fault by all of its own making.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on September 13, 2021, 09:20:56 AM
So, you can skirt around the outside of the problem while pretending the EU had no part in it, but cannot understand why what remains of the British people will say enough is enough. Very odd Gerry.
Thats one way of looking at it. Another is the USA and UK went in on false pretence and caused havoc, now they decide to just walk away, well the USA decided the walk away. The UK weren't staying on their own so ran out of the place also. Now the UK is taking in afghan refugees, and we all know ISIS will come with them. But somehow that's the EUs fault.

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on September 13, 2021, 07:35:48 AM
very obviously people fleeing for their lives. Is that not why the UK said they would take in 20,000. This is not uncommon, the UK last yr, 2021 said they would take in simular numbers, 20,000 Afgan refugees over a number of yrs.
If ISIS wants to get into Europe or the UK thats one way they will do it, another way is to recruit people born in Europe. Wasn't one of the UK attacks by a man born in the UK that was in his 50's.
The question is why do they hate the west so much and what triggered the recent spate of attacks. While religion is the main reason also retaliation for attacks in their countries is another. The weapons of mass destruction and hunting of Osama were a disaster, we saw a country bombed to bits while USA looked for osama, forcing democracy on a country not ready for it. Osams wasn't even in the country. This gave ISIS exactly what it needed, people willing to join their ranks, thanks to the USA and the UK. So you can stop blaming Merkel and her humanitarian deeds, she wasn't dropping bombs on women and children and driving survivors into ISIS hands. But like I said, religion is the main reason they hate us, but we know what a catalyst was that contributed to ISIS recruitment and the recent spate of attacks in Europe, bombing of their countries looking for weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist.
More ISIS will come now hidden with afgan refugees, its bound to happen.
So, you can skirt around the outside of the problem while pretending the EU had no part in it, but cannot understand why what remains of the British people will say enough is enough. Very odd Gerry.

GerryT

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2021, 11:04:11 PM
Answer the question.

Who are they?

Now you answer, show how Germany as a country controls the EU and not a German person acting in their EU role. How do they do it.
While your at it how did Ireland tell the IRA to stand down.

GerryT

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2021, 11:04:11 PM
Answer the question.

Who are they?
very obviously people fleeing for their lives. Is that not why the UK said they would take in 20,000. This is not uncommon, the UK last yr, 2021 said they would take in simular numbers, 20,000 Afgan refugees over a number of yrs.
If ISIS wants to get into Europe or the UK thats one way they will do it, another way is to recruit people born in Europe. Wasn't one of the UK attacks by a man born in the UK that was in his 50's.
The question is why do they hate the west so much and what triggered the recent spate of attacks. While religion is the main reason also retaliation for attacks in their countries is another. The weapons of mass destruction and hunting of Osama were a disaster, we saw a country bombed to bits while USA looked for osama, forcing democracy on a country not ready for it. Osams wasn't even in the country. This gave ISIS exactly what it needed, people willing to join their ranks, thanks to the USA and the UK. So you can stop blaming Merkel and her humanitarian deeds, she wasn't dropping bombs on women and children and driving survivors into ISIS hands. But like I said, religion is the main reason they hate us, but we know what a catalyst was that contributed to ISIS recruitment and the recent spate of attacks in Europe, bombing of their countries looking for weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist.
More ISIS will come now hidden with afgan refugees, its bound to happen.

Nick

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 11:01:12 PM
They got to Germany because Germany accepted them. Same as the UK.

But you think nothing happened in Syria and their all chances.

Answer the question.

Who are they?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

GerryT

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2021, 10:15:42 PM
If I was fleeing for my life I would stop when I got to Turkey or Jordan for example.

To get to Germany they have crossed 5 ish perfectly safe countries, U.K. even more. At this point they are economic migrants after the BBD.

And you still didn't answer the question who are they?
They got to Germany because Germany accepted them. Same as the UK.

But you think nothing happened in Syria and their all chances.

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 10:33:29 PM
First Johnson isn't a globalist  he's isolating the UK with trade barriers, he's also gone around the globe with his elitist attitude insulting more people & countries than any politician ever has. They you can take Merkel and Macron out of the rampaging around the globe. That belongs to UK / USA types.
I knew when I was writing it, I was expecting more savvy than you were capable of, if any of them weren't globalists they wouldn't be in the positions they have been allowed to reach, but then I shouldn't expect you to know that.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2021, 09:59:13 PM
Do you honestly believe Gerry the like of the full-on Globalists like Merkel, Johnson. Macron, Blair Gates, to name but a few actually give a flying one about what happens to little old me and you, when they were cooking up their weapons of mass destruction so they could rampage around the globe, did they ever once care that the backlash through terrorism or mass immigration would cause utter mayhem amongst the masses, did they feck even today they are still encouraging it in one way or another.
First Johnson isn't a globalist  he's isolating the UK with trade barriers, he's also gone around the globe with his elitist attitude insulting more people & countries than any politician ever has. They you can take Merkel and Macron out of the rampaging around the globe. That belongs to UK / USA types.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2021, 09:37:22 PM
You do make me laugh, you sure you ain't just a bit bitter and twisted?
just summarising how its happening, sort of funny.
People more interested in debating me rather than the points I make

Nick

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 09:33:51 PM
I do get it and ask yourself why the hate the west so much. They will come anyway, this doesn't mean you pull the shutters down on the millions of refugees that are fleeing for their lives. Is that what your suggesting

If you can't figure it out, try "weapons of mass destruction" to help your memory.

If I was fleeing for my life I would stop when I got to Turkey or Jordan for example.

To get to Germany they have crossed 5 ish perfectly safe countries, U.K. even more. At this point they are economic migrants after the BBD.

And you still didn't answer the question who are they?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 09:33:51 PM
I do get it and ask yourself why the hate the west so much. They will come anyway, this doesn't mean you pull the shutters down on the millions of refugees that are fleeing for their lives. Is that what your suggesting

If you can't figure it out, try "weapons of mass destruction" to help your memory.
Do you honestly believe Gerry the like of the full-on Globalists like Merkel, Johnson. Macron, Blair Gates, to name but a few actually give a flying one about what happens to little old me and you, when they were cooking up their weapons of mass destruction so they could rampage around the globe, did they ever once care that the backlash through terrorism or mass immigration would cause utter mayhem amongst the masses, did they feck even today they are still encouraging it in one way or another.