The ugly and virtually derelict state of much of Britain

Started by Baron von Lotsov, December 06, 2019, 07:21:54 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9312 time=1576142094 user_id=69
I give up you are too far gone to be saved ,

The country is too far gone to be saved, and another five years of Tories will make it even worse.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

I give up you are too far gone to be saved , I know how cash strapped we were and still are to some degree that is why my parents who worked hard and saved and paid for all their lives get no help at all today, nor did they get any under Labour either
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9308 time=1576140823 user_id=69
What ever makes you feel better dear one day perhaps you may wake up and discover reality, that the nation was skint and unable to pay its bills

That does not excuse the callous and brutal hostile environment toward vulnerable and poor people that the Tories have been engaged in since May 2010.

Churchill

What ever makes you feel better dear one day perhaps you may wake up and discover reality, that the nation was skint and unable to pay its bills
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9306 time=1576140263 user_id=69
I hate to tell you this but even Cornwall comes under which ever Government is in power ,

I am fully aware of that but the rot set in in Cornwall back in May 2010, and it has been getting worse since.

There is only one political party to blame, the Tories.

Churchill

I hate to tell you this but even Cornwall comes under which ever Government is in power , Labour spent all our money before they were voted out of power, thanks to their economic incompetence yet again, the nation was up to its eyeballs in debt and left nothing in the treasury which the taxpayers are still trying to pay off to this day.

You can run around in ever decreasing circles as much as you like, stick your fingers in your ears close your eyes and whilst Dixie to try and ignore reality, but the history books prove you wrong no mater what you dream up in your imagination.

If Labour win expect even worse than what we have already endured, they will spend hundreds of billions and will need and borrow billions more, then when the nation including Cornwall goes tits up again someone will have to clean up their mess again which the taxpayers will have to pay for yet again

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9302 time=1576138630 user_id=69
Of course it is , the Tories are magicians they made all our money in the Treasury Coffers disappear by magic before they won the election, now some people don't know that  :roll:

Churchill where I live there is no influence at all by Labour. The rapid decline has been on the Tory watch.

There are signs in the last few weeks of the decline increasing.

Churchill

Of course it is , the Tories are magicians they made all our money in the Treasury Coffers disappear by magic before they won the election, now some people don't know that  :roll:

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9264 time=1576098749 user_id=69
Labours Legacy which we are still paying for

Actually it is the Tory legacy and the problems they cause ongoing and worsening.

Churchill

papasmurf

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=9061 time=1576009969 user_id=74
Papasmurf - what is Cornwall like these days?

Dire, streets full of closed down shops, the roads are potholes, joined by the odd bit of Tarmac, food bank use increasing by the week, homelessness on the increase and in recently businesses closing down, (including a pasty maker with a load of shops.)

Frankly why anyone votes Tory here is a mystery.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=9228 time=1576092118 user_id=49
Several posts deleted, please stop the sniping otherwise further action will be taken.

Thanks.

I'm trying to develop an particular theme on this thread, so off topic stuff really does not help at all.

It's a kind of environmental topic.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Bright Young Thing

Several posts deleted, please stop the sniping otherwise further action will be taken.
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9182 time=1576080258 user_id=89
That is a blatant lie.

Well, I'm not a troll mate. Tell me, how much does your household receive every month, including every benefit?  I in return will tell you how much we receive, which incidentally is zero
A hand up, not a hand out

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=9178 time=1576079449 user_id=87
and you are a scrounger,obviously

That is a blatant lie.