We must save the planet and lives from Covid with big Pharma?

Started by Sheepy, August 05, 2021, 11:36:59 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on August 22, 2021, 05:08:00 PM
Flu jab needs an annual jab — so there is a proven precedent...

That's not a precedent.  The booster in question, regarding Israel, is for Pfizer and Moderna jabs, neither of which are vaccines, but gene therapy.  You cannot compare gene therapy with the flu vaccine, and call that a precedent.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 23, 2021, 08:09:06 AM
What antibodies?  How can you test for antibodies for a virus that has not been isolated and purified from a direct human sample?

What are you on about? (Puzzled.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 22, 2021, 10:15:16 PM

I saw a news posting suggesting an antibody test is now available to the public.

I am reasonably confident from information passed to me that the antibody levels start to drop between 60 and 90 days after the jab......
What antibodies?  How can you test for antibodies for a virus that has not been isolated and purified from a direct human sample?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on August 22, 2021, 04:49:16 PM
It's very simple.  The booster needs a boost.  The only question is: how will we boost the next booster, so the boost can boost the boosting of the jabber?  We need booster scientists to answer that.

I saw a news posting suggesting an antibody test is now available to the public.

I am reasonably confident from information passed to me that the antibody levels start to drop between 60 and 90 days after the jab......
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 22, 2021, 05:08:00 PM

The annual flu jab was introduced  back in the 1960s for certain groups. (That surprised me.)

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201719/cmselect/cmsctech/853/85304.htm
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on August 22, 2021, 04:49:16 PM
It's very simple.  The booster needs a boost.  The only question is: how will we boost the next booster, so the boost can boost the boosting of the jabber?  We need booster scientists to answer that.
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: Sheepy on August 18, 2021, 09:37:22 PM
No flies on Trumpy 
And you can't even see where they've been through that tan and comb-over...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 11:41:40 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/israelis-receive-booster-vaccine-as-fourth-wave-rises/vi-AANwIQp?ocid=msedgntp
Thats the spirit we must save you. Because apparently come the winter there will be millions dying.
Eh? what the previous vaccines? didn't they work? well apparently, not, but this one will do the trick.

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/israelis-receive-booster-vaccine-as-fourth-wave-rises/vi-AANwIQp?ocid=msedgntp
Thats the spirit we must save you. Because apparently come the winter there will be millions dying.
Eh? what the previous vaccines? didn't they work? well apparently, not, but this one will do the trick.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on August 18, 2021, 09:37:22 PM
No flies on Trumpy, he is lightening quick. ::)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-dismisses-covid-19-booster-184022005.html

The person who is advising him is having a right laugh.
Imagine getting home from work and telling the wife what you advised him to say then and seeing it on CNN 😂. That is the best job in the world.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 08, 2021, 07:30:38 PM
it is a bit of a strange story sheepwash.

I guess they are getting the propaganda lined up for COP 26 at halloween , where they all try and outdo each other issuing gushing statements about tree hugging and saving the planet and media headlines with pictures taken with quackers and his bowl of alpen socks and sandals  , before quietly forgetting promises made and carrying on as normal as reality bites.

*Its hilarious  listening to this talk as well of diesel being phased out by 2030 i think they said , i recently travelled the legnth and breadth of the uk and barely saw a feckin electric charging point in sight.

They are going to have to pump one hellova amount of money into these so called "green infrastructure" before we see anything remotely resembling a non diesel/petrol future across these islands and continent.

...and all of it in the sapce of less than nine years lmfao. :D

Its as if these people all get together in a big bubble , talk utter shite , applaud each other with pats on the back , and then feck off back to the real world once the drink has worn off.
Personally, I have no problem conserving our own environment, like I cut my garden down less often to create a natural environment for bees and birds etc, I don't see a problem with putting an infrastructure in place which creates less reliance on fossil fuels, I certainly don't see the point in getting wrapped up in all the hysteria and telling people you can cure all ills with something you don't have at your disposal because it hasn't even been invented. The UK in the bigger picture of things is a very small contributor anyway.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 08, 2021, 05:26:10 PM
Here you go, some good old-fashioned waffle.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/environment/boris-johnson-s-push-for-net-zero-plunged-into-chaos/ar-AAN3Ch4?ocid=msedgntp

it is a bit of a strange story sheepwash.

I guess they are getting the propaganda lined up for COP 26 at halloween , where they all try and outdo each other issuing gushing statements about tree hugging and saving the planet and media headlines with pictures taken with quackers and his bowl of alpen socks and sandals  , before quietly forgetting promises made and carrying on as normal as reality bites.

*Its hilarious  listening to this talk as well of diesel being phased out by 2030 i think they said , i recently travelled the legnth and breadth of the uk and barely saw a feckin electric charging point in sight.

They are going to have to pump one hellova amount of money into these so called "green infrastructure" before we see anything remotely resembling a non diesel/petrol future across these islands and continent.

...and all of it in the sapce of less than nine years lmfao. :D

Its as if these people all get together in a big bubble , talk utter shite , applaud each other with pats on the back , and then feck off back to the real world once the drink has worn off.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Sheepy

Anyway, stop kidding yourselves that the great reset means what they want you to believe it means.