Fireman fired by firemans Union.

Started by cromwell, August 05, 2021, 01:42:11 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 06, 2021, 04:02:39 PM

For f**ks sake give it up

The phrase you queried was "ycnmiu"

Cromwell's reply to your question was "You Could Not Make It Up"

Now, take a loot at the letters in capitals and the letters of the text speak you queried.

And stop f**king digging

Because you have been given a straight answer to the question you posed and are too filled with hate of the others on this forum to see you have not been "attacked" but have in fact been given the exact answer you sought.

Now someone PLEASE LOCK this f**king thread and bury it in a trench....
Good idea John,polite answer that everybody understood.......nearly but an insult to none.
Thread locked
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 06, 2021, 04:02:39 PM

Which as posted looked like yet another insult.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on August 06, 2021, 06:52:45 AM
I asked a polite question as to what it means and have as yet not got an answer, what it the problem with an explanation being given. I have never seen it before it was posted on this forum and google provides no explanation.
Why people on this forum cannot answer a polite question proves how nasty they are.

For fucks sake give it up

The phrase you queried was "ycnmiu"

Now, take a loot at the letters in capitals and the letters of the text speak you queried.

And stop fucking digging

Because you have been given a straight answer to the question you posed and are too filled with hate of the others on this forum to see you have not been "attacked" but have in fact been given the exact answer you sought.

Now someone PLEASE LOCK this fucking thread and bury it in a trench....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 05, 2021, 08:45:16 PM
You got a polite answer,that is precisely what it means,and everybody knew it.....except you.

I asked a polite question as to what it means and have as yet not got an answer, what it the problem with an explanation being given. I have never seen it before it was posted on this forum and google provides no explanation.
Why people on this forum cannot answer a polite question proves how nasty they are.

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on August 05, 2021, 01:42:11 PM
Because he supported leave ycnmiu.
A tribunal finds he was wrongly dismissed.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56376172

yeah this is wierd

Personally I can't see what Brexit has to do with putting out fires unless they mean EU mandated water course mismanagement means there are more fires and less water to put them out so more jo opportunities
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on August 05, 2021, 09:47:38 PM
If Paul stood for the Labour party I would vote for him.

The problem is that Embery represents the working class and that has shrunk dramatically. As I may well have mentioned before (cue violins), I have seen men come out of the engine room crying, not because they were in pain but because they were so bloody tired. And does anyone remember the print workers? Hot metal and black print? Nowadays it is a couple of girls with degrees in graphic design. Nowadays the left takes it support from the wokers because there aren't that many workers left.

I like the sound of our Paul and as soon as I get the chance I will pop round to Waterstone's and read his book. But I can't see him taking Starmer's job any time soon.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

If Paul stood for the Labour party I would vote for him.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 05, 2021, 06:27:19 PM
I asked a polite question, and all I get is the usual crap instead of an answer.
You got a polite answer,that is precisely what it means,and everybody knew it.....except you.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 05, 2021, 07:58:38 PM
Maybe we should refrain from text talk or whatever its called these days to save misunderstanding .

jesus streetwalker..........cromwell literally spelt it out and he still couldnt get it.

what chance have you gotwith him?

might as well be writing in egyptian hieroglyphics as he isnt interested in what anyone is writing except criticism of the tories to the obliteration of all else.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

Maybe we should refrain from text talk or whatever its called these days to save misunderstanding . 

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 05, 2021, 06:23:08 PM
You could not make it up
::)

I asked a polite question, and all I get is the usual crap instead of an answer.

cromwell

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on August 05, 2021, 01:42:11 PM
Because he supported leave ycnmiu.
A tribunal finds he was wrongly dismissed.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56376172

Funnily enough, Paul Embery is a real old style lefty (he wrote Despised: Why the Modern Left Loathes the Working Class) and the Fire Brigade Union is pretty much a branch office of whatever remains of the UK Communist party.

This looks to be another splendidly pointless row among the brothers and sisters
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf