Brussels plot to create superstate unveiled

Started by HallowedBrexit, August 06, 2021, 12:07:10 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

:D

you have to laugh at the sheer ineptitude of thse utter feckn cretins that pass as the political opposition in the uk.

QuoteKeir Starmer's new strategy director advised then-interim Labour leader Harriet Harman to ignore the 'undeserving poor' in 2015 – rehashing a Victorian smear used to justify neglect of large numbers of those in poverty, one that has been a Tory standard for years.

Left-wing writer Solomon Hughes spotted the old strategy document provided to Harman by Mattinson's think-tank 'Britain Thinks':

The rest of the list looks like the drab, watery approach Keir Starmer has already adopted – with the exception of any significant opposition, respectful or otherwise, so it's hard to see what additional Starmer might get from his new director. But the responses to the revelation of Mattinson's advice show it is no more popular than her widely-disliked new boss. Here are a few example
s:

https://skwawkbox.org/2021/08/05/starmers-strategy-director-advised-labour-to-ignore-undeserving-poor/

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 06, 2021, 09:07:18 AM
Remember sheepwash , starmer has now publicly vowed to embrace tony blairs legacy.

Part of that legacy was telling the uk he would offer us a referendum on the eu lisbon treaty , then reneged on it and signed us undemocratically up to it anyway.

If labour get back into power in 2024 ,the uk will be singed back into the eu without another referendum by hook or by crook.
I cannot say I am bothered by them; they are getting bypassed slowly but surely, the Westminster party are what they are, no changing that.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

QuoteBlair confirms EU referendum u-turn

Tony Blair confirmed the biggest u-turn of his premiership today, conceding a referendum on the EU constitution and declaring defiantly: "Let the battle be joined."

In a statement to a packed Commons chamber, the prime minister said he would "let the people have the final say" on the proposed constitution.

But, in his opening statement, he gave no clue to the likely date of a referendum. Mr Blair confirmed that the UK parliament would debate and vote on the issue first, putting the earliest possible date for a plebiscite at early 2005, close to a likely general election.

Ridiculing Mr Blair for his change of heart, the Conservative leader, Michael Howard, welcomed the fact that the prime minister had "at long last seen sense on this issue"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/apr/20/eu.politics6

the sort of thing we will be talking about if starmer and newest lying labour get into power....

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 06, 2021, 08:38:12 AM
It only took 40 years to get them to admit it, like many things the evidence has always been there.

Remember sheepwash , starmer has now publicly vowed to embrace tony blairs legacy.

Part of that legacy was telling the uk he would offer us a referendum on the eu lisbon treaty , then reneged on it and signed us undemocratically up to it anyway.

If labour get back into power in 2024 ,the uk will be singed back into the eu without another referendum by hook or by crook.

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 06, 2021, 05:49:14 AM
It what the fruitcakes ,looney tunes and closet racists have been telling anyone who wanted  listen for 40 years .

The Europhiles remained in denial but the fantasists have been proved right time and again .

The nation states of Europe will make their own decision on how far the federalist project will run , my hope is that for their own sakes they will be following us into the light .
It only took 40 years to get them to admit it, like many things the evidence has always been there.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

It what the fruitcakes ,looney tunes and closet racists have been telling anyone who wanted  listen for 40 years .

The Europhiles remained in denial but the fantasists have been proved right time and again .

The nation states of Europe will make their own decision on how far the federalist project will run , my hope is that for their own sakes they will be following us into the light .

HallowedBrexit

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1472981/brexit-news-latest-eu-news-european-superstate-emmanuel-macron

Breaking news from the Daily Express:

After Leigh Evans, editor-in-chief of Facts4EU claimed the EU now enjoys "supreme power" over large parts of life within individual states, Britons revelled in seeing Brussels' superstate plot exposed. Commenting on the original Express.co.uk story, readers expressed their relief at escaping the alleged plot thanks to Brexit. One person said: "The big wigs in the EU want to create a country called the EU, that is their aim.