Brexit Bonus: Britain soars as EU are lagging behind

Started by HallowedBrexit, August 07, 2021, 11:48:20 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on August 09, 2021, 12:30:36 PM
At this point it's clear that only Nigel is fit for the job.

Well he is at a bit of a loose end during the day . His evening TV show is going well but Im sure he could find ten minutes before he goes for the lunchtime pint to sign a few deportation papers which will be a few more than Patel has .

Makes me laugh 'Angel of Death' the woman is a pussy cat ,a pawn of the international corps  who would see EU immigrant  cheap labour replaced by illegal immigration cheap labour , the woman is a disgrace  to the office ,.

Protect the borders ?  They may as well save the money  and put Lammy  in charge

papasmurf

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on August 09, 2021, 12:30:36 PM

Nigel is not fit for any job.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HallowedBrexit

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 09, 2021, 10:41:46 AM
Maybe they will just swap jobs Patel being all talk and no trousers will be well suited to the ministry of propaganda

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 09, 2021, 08:39:38 AM
I wonder who Bojo-The-Clown will put in charge of Gove's propaganda ministry if he becomes home secretary.
Also will The Angel of Death, (Priti Patel,) be sent into obscurity like Failing Grayling or be given another ministry to wreck.

Maybe they will just swap jobs Patel being all talk and no trousers will be well suited to the ministry of propaganda

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 08, 2021, 07:40:20 PM
Funny you should say thathttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9830231/Hundreds-seized-boats-migrant-crossings-stored-Dover-warehouse.html :)

I wonder who Bojo-The-Clown will put in charge of Gove's propaganda ministry if he becomes home secretary.
Also will The Angel of Death, (Priti Patel,) be sent into obscurity like Failing Grayling or be given another ministry to wreck.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 08, 2021, 07:53:34 PM
the uk seems to be the thin edge of the wedge cromwell

Despite this, the UK continues to see fewer boat arrivals and asylum claims than many of its European counterparts.

Seems its a major problem worldwide , as we have discussed blair and bush and many others destablising countries across the world , failed intervention in syria , and i read today the taliban are taking back large swathes of afghanistan?

What was it all for cromwell?

they go in to countires , create a desert , call it civilisation and democracy western style , and then wonder why hordes are fleeing the mess they leave behind and heading for the gold plated streets of europe?
Well it got our Tone to stride alongside George wanker Bush like they were in a western,and Tone has lots of money and his foundation telling the world what they need to do.

The fact Iraq Syeia is a damn sight worse for its people as is Afghanistan is irrelevant to him,he craves the stage and there are still tossers who worship him,
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 08, 2021, 07:40:20 PM
Funny you should say thathttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9830231/Hundreds-seized-boats-migrant-crossings-stored-Dover-warehouse.html :)

the uk seems to be the thin edge of the wedge cromwell

Despite this, the UK continues to see fewer boat arrivals and asylum claims than many of its European counterparts.

Seems its a major problem worldwide , as we have discussed blair and bush and many others destablising countries across the world , failed intervention in syria , and i read today the taliban are taking back large swathes of afghanistan?

What was it all for cromwell?

they go in to countires , create a desert , call it civilisation and democracy western style , and then wonder why hordes are fleeing the mess they leave behind and heading for the gold plated streets of europe?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 08, 2021, 07:33:57 PM
Could that be dynamis back incognito? :D

I can detect those bitter salty remainer teears anywhere , with a petulant fury on the verge of erupting as soon as anyone mentions priti patel , the hero of the home office.

Feck sake cromwell dont mention dinghies..

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 08, 2021, 07:09:55 PM
Really?
Showing your ignorance,again.

Deppity Dawg voted remain.

Could that be dynamis back incognito? :D

I can detect those bitter salty remainer teears anywhere , with a petulant fury on the verge of erupting as soon as anyone mentions priti patel , the hero of the home office.

Feck sake cromwell dont mention dinghies..

Thomas

cromwell

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on August 08, 2021, 06:34:13 PM
What you say doesn't change the fact that Brexit is playing out exactly as forum members Sheepy and DeppityDawg have predicted. While Brexit Britain goes from one high to another, hammering out trade deals in record time, first in vaccines, increasing sole and plaice quota by a sizable amount, leveling up the North....you and the other fifth columnists are still talking the country down.
Really?
Showing your ignorance,again.

Deppity Dawg voted remain.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 07:52:29 AM
That reference is from 2017.
Project fear turning into reality becoming obvious except to the blinkered as time passes. It will get a lot worse from January 2022.

The point it made was that every one of the project fear scare stories put about by the remoaners was proven to be unfounded.

Like the snowflake woke who swear they'll F@@@ off to some hi gle hideaway when the Tories win / elect someone they hate as leader and therefore PM and don't.

All mouth and no reality
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

HallowedBrexit

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 12:03:52 PM
I am sorry that you cannot despite the now very obvious evidence see that Brexit has been a disaster and is getting worse.
Also I would never buy a timeshare, there are far to many crooks and shysters in that business and many people have been bitten.

What you say doesn't change the fact that Brexit is playing out exactly as forum members Sheepy and DeppityDawg have predicted. While Brexit Britain goes from one high to another, hammering out trade deals in record time, first in vaccines, increasing sole and plaice quota by a sizable amount, leveling up the North....you and the other fifth columnists are still talking the country down.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 08, 2021, 05:16:47 PM
No chance, there isn't some village in Cornwall missing its idiot, oh but wait!

11 years online i have been waiting for something resembling debate from this old crank , but sadly , it never appears.

Rinse and repeat sheep.