Labour MP accepted donations from shamed property developer

Started by Thomas, August 07, 2021, 06:27:23 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 08:15:35 PM
keir starmer is encouraging the film industry to make a film about harold shipman starring Robert de Niro.

Its to be called the Old Dear Hunter.
I was telling you I like reading peoples posts, I saw one the other day that said, you must be very confused about what a leftie is, it said I am a Harold Wison type of Leftie, he will be turning in his grave about what has happened at the Labour party.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 07, 2021, 07:58:54 PM
LOL well we know the Tories think we are scum and will take a fiver for anything they wish, at least they are upfront about it, the Labour party have been calling us scum of one kind or another for a few decades while robbing/abusing every position they were given and now they have nobody left who will vote for them, it is still our fault.

keir starmer is encouraging the film industry to make a film about harold shipman starring Robert de Niro.

Its to be called the Old Dear Hunter.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 07:47:54 PM
same way goodfellow did .....badly.

Remember many of the stinkers of arguments i had with him .

All i can say is starmer must really be at the end of his tether to tie blairs legacy to labours mast.

Bottom of the barrell stuff now from keith.

Maybe hes hoping to attract some remainer tories to the fold , but as we have discussed many a time unlike blair and his triangulation , third way and all the other guff , the left have elsewhere to go.

Not to mention no brexiter in england will touch him with a barge pole , nor any scot indy supporter , which leaves his hunt for voting fodder scarce indeed
LOL well we know the Tories think we are scum and will take a fiver for anything they wish, at least they are upfront about it, the Labour party have been calling us scum of one kind or another for a few decades while robbing/abusing every position they were given and now they have nobody left who will vote for them, it is still our fault.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 07, 2021, 07:40:12 PM
Yeah he parroted endlessly how great the Arab Spring was and how Bliar was the architect......and how did that end?

same way goodfellow did .....badly.

Remember many of the stinkers of arguments i had with him .

All i can say is starmer must really be at the end of his tether to tie blairs legacy to labours mast.

Bottom of the barrell stuff now from keith.

Maybe hes hoping to attract some remainer tories to the fold , but as we have discussed many a time unlike blair and his triangulation , third way and all the other guff , the left have elsewhere to go.

Not to mention no brexiter in england will touch him with a barge pole , nor any scot indy supporter , which leaves his hunt for voting fodder scarce indeed

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 07:31:15 PM
remember all the years goodfellow tried and failed to justify blair and his legacy on the old forum. A lone voice whistling in the wilderness.

It seems to be endemic with all these new labour middle class liberals , the refusal to accept reality while burying head in the sand.
Yeah he parroted endlessly how great the Arab Spring was and how Bliar was the architect......and how did that end?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Embrace Blair's legacy?

Which bits?
- Mountains of PFI debt.
- Outsourcing debacles.
- Ongoing privatisation.
- Virtually no council house building.
- Tuition fees.
- Bank deregulation.
- Failure to reverse Thatcher's anti-union legislation.
- Carnage in Iraq and Afghanistan

https://twitter.com/FromSteveHowell/status/1423389985617686530

Thomas

labour luvvies going into meltdown with starmer..

#Starmer

•Whip taken from Jeremy;
•Ex-staff payments despite legal advice;
•Left attacked;
•115k members gone;
•Staff sacked;
•Forde blocked;
•BLM ignored;
•Left Unions leaving;
•Billionaires wined;
•Mandelson, chief advisor.

This is your legacy.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 07, 2021, 07:27:59 PM
:) :) :) :) :)
And yeah he should be made to justify playing deputy  to the sherriff of (the still) fractured gulf.

remember all the years goodfellow tried and failed to justify blair and his legacy on the old forum. A lone voice whistling in the wilderness.

It seems to be endemic with all these new labour middle class liberals , the refusal to accept reality while burying head in the sand.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 07:23:51 PM
lmfao.

Dont feckin start smurf off please. :D

i had him and patman making complete tits of themselves again today  , never mind YCNMIU.

anyway  ,about bliar...

Tony Blair should be tried as a war criminal over the Iraq War, according to a third of Britons surveyed in a new poll

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tony-blair-war-criminal-iraq-trial-convicted-yougov-british-people-uk-prme-minister-wmds-dossier-george-w-bush-a7870341.html?__twitter_impression=true
:) :) :) :) :)
And yeah he should be made to justify playing deputy  to the sherriff of (the still) fractured gulf.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 07, 2021, 07:21:02 PM
Are you insulting me  :) :) :) ;)

lmfao.

Dont feckin start smurf off please. :D

i had him and patman making complete tits of themselves again today  , never mind YCNMIU.

anyway  ,about bliar...

Tony Blair should be tried as a war criminal over the Iraq War, according to a third of Britons surveyed in a new poll

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tony-blair-war-criminal-iraq-trial-convicted-yougov-british-people-uk-prme-minister-wmds-dossier-george-w-bush-a7870341.html?__twitter_impression=true

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 07:18:56 PM
hilarious stuff cromwell.

As i said on here many a time , starmer is politics foremost master at disasterous tactics.

Look at his record , from demanding corbyn back the EU despite 60 % of labour constituencies voting brexit , to now announcing he is trying to emulate the legacy of uk politics most hated man.

As even steve srb said , thatcher was hated by the left , blair is hated by both left and right and everyone else , and starmer thinks he is a vote winner.

You couldnt make it up.

No wonder forum member " good old" can't show his face on here these days along with many other new labour apologists.  :D
Are you insulting me  :) :) :) ;)

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 07, 2021, 07:14:05 PM
But,but,but as sir starmer says,"Labour must embrace the Bliar legacy"
Iraq,Afghanistan,Pfi,lying to parliament,smug bastard.

hilarious stuff cromwell.

As i said on here many a time , starmer is politics foremost master at disasterous tactics.

Look at his record , from demanding corbyn back the EU despite 60 % of labour constituencies voting brexit , to now announcing he is trying to emulate the legacy of uk politics most hated man.

As even steve srb said , thatcher was hated by the left , blair is hated by both left and right and everyone else , and starmer thinks he is a vote winner.

You couldnt make it up.

No wonder forum member " good old" cant show his face on here these days along with many other new labour apologists.  :D

cromwell

But,but,but as sir starmer says,"Labour must embrace the Bliar legacy"
Iraq,Afghanistan,Pfi,lying to parliament,smug bastard.

Thomas

QuoteLabour MP Rosena Allin-Khan accepted £20,000 in donations from property developer shamed over its failure to remove dangerous cladding

A Labour frontbencher accepted £20,000 in donations from a property developer shamed over its failure to remove dangerous cladding.

Rosena Allin-Khan has received three large donations from Henley Homes since January last year - including £5,000 for her failed bid to be deputy leader of the party.

The property developer was listed among 10 firms responsible for cladding remediation works that had failed to begin as recently as June, although it appears to have since been removed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9870185/Labour-MP-accepted-20-000-donations-property-developer-shamed-cladding-removal.html

:D ;D

The gift that keeps giving. British labour. :D