Forget your ancient religions

Started by cromwell, August 09, 2021, 10:16:28 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 10, 2021, 08:02:15 AM

Any day you want it to rain,

Just going out of my back door is usually enough to make it rain.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on August 09, 2021, 10:44:37 PM
You're on dicey ground, Cromwell, starting this thread in T00ts forum!  ;)

OK, climate change, yes it does, can we control the climate - no.
We might be able to seed clouds to make it rain in a location, but not a lot else.

If you believe, God created a perfect planet and environment with an end date. Each day we get closer.
If you don't believe, it's working pretty well so don't try to fix it as we don't have the tools.

And - it's always raining heavily on the M6 near Manchester - please fix that!

Any day you want it to rain, anywhere, just send me two plane tickets for a week's all inclusive in the nearest decent hotel. God will do the rest, works EVERY time. It even rained in MEXICO when I went there to
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on August 09, 2021, 10:44:37 PM

We might be able to seed clouds to make it rain in a location, but not a lot else.

If you believe, God created a perfect planet and environment with an end date. Each day we get closer.
If you don't believe, it's working pretty well so don't try to fix it as we don't have the tools.

You give me far too much importance Barry!  :) I agree with you that climate change is prophesied quite clearly several times and the current situation is just more proof that there is an overall plan. I posted just the other day that we would do more for climate if we showed love and respect for each other and for Jesus Christ and didn't focus so much on greed and power. We have the warning and we ignore it at our peril. God will wait as long as He can to give us all the opportunity to come to Him through Christ but His patience will run out and then we had all better look out.
It's not going to be a party by all accounts. There won't be anywhere to run to. It's time to take it seriously.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

They have all been replaced by the new religion of climate change and woe betide any who don't fall in to line for you are heretics,probably in this country voted to leave the eu and are essentially a neo nazi......well that's what you'll be told.

IMO there is a crisis that's of population numbers but try telling them that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?